A new adventure begins

Byron: huh... You know how all started, I've saved you from death that you almost risked for.
Colt: ...
Byron: when I taked you to my hospital, I was going to wake you up but when i already had results I couldn't ask you about your family because you have amnesia and because I didn't want to make you in difficulty to remember.
Colt: so you did it only for protecting me?
Byron: you get it.
Brock: buddy, listen, we-.
Colt: shut the *BEEP* up, Brock I don't want to listen anything! You all knew this and never told me about this!
Byron: colt, please.
Colt: I said SHUT UP! *tears out* YOU ALL ALREADY TOLD ME EVERYTHING THAT I DIDN'T KNEW FOR WHOLE OF MY DAMNIT LIFE!!! I DON'T KNOW IF I'LL SUPPORT THIS FOREVER AFTER ALL OF THESE *BEEP* LIES YOU TOLD ME!
Larrie: colt... Please calm down.
Lawrrie: he's right, if you keep excited for long times you won't longer feel good.
Colt: ONLY IF I KNOW WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO DO NOW!
??: there you are, 'lil boy.
Colt: who are you?
??: I am Angelo, PB.
Shelly: PB?
Angelo: means pretty Boy.
Poco: please someone tell me if is this a joke.
Janet: y' know him?
Poco: yeah, and he's our rival.
??: rival? I think you forgot another one!
Buzz: ugh... Not Melodie too.
Melodie: I see your negative vibe in you, Flareon guy.
Colt: leave me alone! I have a question to fix with this master here!
Melodie: we're here for you.
Colt: mh?
Angelo: we've heard one of your songs and it's going to be viral to whole of the world!
Colt: really?
Melodie: yes, and guess what? We will invite you to join our agency of songs!
Kit: psst, dude... I don't think is good idea to accept it.
Larrie: yeah, you better not.
Lawrrie: I feel like there's something under these guys.
Colt: mh...
Shelly: colt, i-.
Colt: I accept it.
Angelo: nice!
Melodie: hah! We did it! We finally convinced one Pearson.
Willow: morons.
Melodie: follow us, pretty, you gonna sing for us.
Poco: no DON'T!
Bull: wait, colt doesn't know that these two guys only want to use people so bad?
Poco: w-well... No.
Buzz: my congrats, dude!
Janet: why didn't you!?
Poco: I forgot, okay!? Are passed years since when they two left us.
Stu: I agree with Poco.
Rico: so what should we do?
Lou: we have to get back our best friend.

After 30 minutes, Angelo and Melodie taked colt to their agency of songs and taked him to his room.

Colt: woah, this is so luxury.
Melodie: yep.
Angelo: this is for VIPs and you, my man, you are our BEST VIP!
Colt: guys, you shouldn't do that for me.
Angelo: so... Go to change, your live is going to reprise.
Colt: huh?
Melodie: we are going to reprise one of the songs you worked on and never posted it in the web.
Colt: uhm, you guys sure I can do this?
Melodie: don't you worry about it, you are our starr! And you are so viral!
Poco: leave him *BEEP* alone, Angelo and Melodie! He doesn't belong to you!
Colt: Poco?
Poco: colt! They are only using you, trust me! Once they stoled one of our songs and they will stel to you!
Colt: what you talking about, buddy? They don't seem so bad.
Poco: you are really falling on this treat because they look good guys?
Colt: Poco, please, I don't want to fight with you... I want to forget all of that what happened.
Poco: pfft... Fine, do it on your own way, then *goes away*
Colt: Poco... Huh...
Melodie: *evil laugh* good boy, now it's showtime.
Angelo: aaaaand, action!

Colt: ... 🎶 This is the right life what I love it! Another best fan and all of those kind People, I wonder how did i come 'til in here, yeah yeah yeah! I shoulda guessed this would happen, having a milion of wievers and all these good beauty fans, feeling so famous and beloved pearson, yeah yeah yeah! What's the worst part of this world I can only blame myself... 'cauze I know it's the popularity, I'm driving in the popularity, I'm feeling like celebrity and so good being famous, so popular, i made my choice and im living everydays like there's no tomorrow, oooooh! Anyway you love me, baby that's the way you want me I'll be yoooooooooooooooooooooours! My story's gonna end with me being popular! *Feels tired* I got so good to be big pretty, I got so good tellin' you what you wanna hear, I refuse to been lied for whole of life, yeah yeah yeah, so far beyond difficult to resist another superstar day... Yeah I know is popularity, I Feelin' popular, I'm trying all my best to make y'all happy up my popularity I made my choice and everydays I'm living like there's no tomorrow, Oooooooooooooooohh! Anyway you want me world that's the way you love me I'll be yoooooooooooooours! My story's gonna end with me being popular! *Shakes of tiredness, fear and sadness* Popularity, I'm throwing in popularity, I'm fillin up my glass but it's always worthy full being famous, I'm sick of all of this, *cries* wish I had something to live for tomorrow!🎶

After 5 minutes, Poco was coming back to his friends what's the matter.

Shelly: so? Did u got him?
Poco: I'm sorry guys, but I fear that colt has been captured by this treat... I shoulda knew about this before, I don't like to see my friend being used so bad as Angelo and Melodie do.
Shelly: we should to get back there!
Poco: no! We can't... It's too late now, we can't get him, there are a milion of guards and they trapped colt forever!
Shelly: we can't leave him like this! He's our friend! Even if he's trapped there we shoulda help him!
??: *woman scream* GUYS! HIDE ME PLEASE!
All: COLT!!!
Colt: SSSHHHHH!!!!!! T-they are chasing me! I luckily found a way to escape but now they are chasing me! Poco, you were right! They are using me, I'm feeling sick on being famous and popular, WHY THE HELL I ACCEPTED IT!
Poco: it's okay, buddy, I think we ca-.
Melodie: woah woah woah! Why you want to leave so fast? You're a superstar! And the last song you made gone so viral!
Angelo: you really want to leave so fast and leave you superstar career?
Shelly: STOP! HE DOESN'T WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH ALL OF THIS! HE GOT A LIFE TO LIVE! AND I DON'T TALK ABOUT THE POPULARITY, I AM TALKING ABOUT A "NORMAL" LIFE JUST LIKE ALL OF US WE DO!
Angelo: aaw, the pretty girl decided to yell to us and to defend her boyfriend... That's kind of you.
Shelly: BOYFRIEND!? DO YOU AT LEAST REALIZE ON HOW TERRIFIED HE IS!?

*everything goes dark*

Fang: huh? What's happening?
??: *evil laughter* hello world, I think you don't know me, but... I am the revenger who wants all the world, and name's gonna be Colette's era!
Byron: no... She can't be!
Colt: who is this girl?
Byron: this is Colette... How did she?
Colt: did what?
Colette: don't worry, people, because I will get the pieces of the robot, capture the alpha and... Yeah, I'll kill the alpha, and after this no one can't stop me! *Evil crazy laughing*
Colt: I won't let you do this!
Colette: don't worry world, because sooner you'll be mine... MINE! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Everyone was so scared, after screen hackings by Colette, some kids started to cry of fear, colt was thinking and rethinking on what he should to do.

Lola: what you thinking?
Piper: colt?
Colt: I have to stop her.
Mico: careful colt, keep a cool head.
Colt: NO! don't y'all see these people? And the kids crying? I can't let this crazy girl named Colette to get the world! I have to stop her!
Angelo: but you...
Melodie: we need you.
Colt: FOR LORDS SAKE, CAN'T BE A CELEBRITY OF YOU FOR ONCE!? LOOK AROUND YOU! IS IT MORE IMPORTANT BEING FAMOUS OR IS IMPORTANT YOUR LIFE!?
Melodie: w-well... For the first time in my life I learned to open up my eyes 'til now.
Angelo: same here.
Colt: (thanks to god).
Byron: listen... I am so sorry for lying you, but-.
Colt: lest just forward this theory and let's save the world, but... We need something to protect us, like weapons.
Byron: I got 'em somewhere in my laboratory... I think.

After 3 minutes...

Byron: alright, where these weapons should be? Mh...
Kit: *sees a red button* ooh... *Purrs, jumps and pushes the button*
Carl: aww, kitty boi being genius!
Kit: huh?
Chester: woah! How many weapons you got, doc?
Byron: good job! You found 'em.
Mandy: maybe later, Chester.
Byron: no time to talk, get your own weapons, now!

Everyone has their own weapon, and everyone knows to use them so carefully as they handle.
Colt was so proud of deciding to save the world from the evil hands, Shelly was looking at colt for about 1 minute, and was thinking too much about it.
Colt: I think we got the train! It should to go, uhm... Crystal City?
Byron: the pieces of the giant robot! You are supposed to protect! Colette can't rebuild this monster.
Colt: yes, Byron.
Byron: now go! I know you can do this.

In the station, every people of the city was watching these guys joining a new adventure for the first time, colt was a bit sad on leaving the city he lived and always loved to stay, but had no other choice to go.

Byron: buddy... I know how is hard... Leaving the home you lived for years and loved the people you met... But if you save the world you soon you'll be back.
Colt: I know...
Byron: by the way, I am so sorry for lying to you for years, hope you can forgive me.
Colt: heh... I know that the past stays... But it's passed.
Byron: be careful.
Colt: *hugs Byron* I will.

Colt hopped in the train, the train moves and goes directly to Crystal City.
Colt opened the window, seeing the city far colt being to cry and thinking to be strong and to fight for the goodness of the world.

Shelly: you okay?
Colt: y-yeah... I'm good.