Arriving to Crystal City

In the night, up to the skies, there's a evil flying basement (where Colette lives with Edgar and Candice) and is organizing everything for the battle in Crystal City, but before of all, has to arrive to Brawl City to get the robot's Nuclear (activates and makes undefeatable the giant robot).

Edgar: MOVE IT, YOU TRASHY VERMIN! COLETTE CAN'T LOOSE THIS!
Colette: aaw, how dear you are, Edgy.
Edgar: everything is almost ready, Colette.
Colette: I feel like my victory will be completed soon.
Edgar: this is why I love you.
Colette: mhmhmh! Yeah!
Candice: uhm, Colette... We got a problem. *Shows the train on the move in the big screen*
Colette: so? What's the matter?
Candice: those guys are in journey, and they have intention to stop you.
Colette: PFFT! nah, they won't... Because I planned everything, and everything is going PERFECTLY as I planned.

The train where were moving our friends to crystal city, colt came out from the toilet, everyone was together as a couple, Poco with EMZ, Fang with Janet, Rico with Piper, El Primo with Rosa, Bibi with Crow, Bull with Pam, Willow with Angelo and Maisie with Buster.

Colt: huh...
Shelly: hej colt.
Colt: (HOLY *BEEP*! IT'S HER, WHAT IM SUPPOSED TO DO NOW!?) h-hej, Shelly?
Shelly: you look sad from when we left the city.
Colt: yeah.
Shelly: mh... Y' know, you're not the only one to feel bad when you leaving the home you lived for years...
Colt: huh?
Shelly: when I was only 8 years... My parents promised me that I would explore the Brawl City all alone... Is the wish I always had in my life... I was living in Footbrawl city... It was a good life there, infinity of coconuts, everyone could always play together and every single day everyone could be happy... Then one day, it arrived the moment to leave the city and live in a new life... I've promised to come back there... But I never did... Now that I'm 17 are passed 9 years, and I want to be able to come back to my real home... To the place where I belong... With my family.
Colt: I'm sorry for what happened to you... I know how bad you felt in that day when you had to leave your home you love.
Shelly: thank you colt... I hope they remember me when I get back there.
Colt: yes they will Shelly, you're their family! And I think that you missed 'em so much as long as they always loved you! They would be so hyped to see you again through their arms! Shelly, you're lucky, because one day... We going there, to the home you really belong!
Shelly: *hugs him* thank you colt... You don't know how much means to me.
Colt: y-you're... You're welcome. *Blushes*

Colt was feeling bad for hours for what happened to Shelly, to be honest... Shelly never had a chance to get back to her real home, she never had any contact with old friends, family, etc... .
Colt was thinking a lot on helping her to take her home.

Chester: sooooo... Juliette and Romeo are going t-?
Mandy: *sits Chester down* SHUT DA HELL UP, YOU IDIOT!
EMZ: wow, sometimes Chester is so annoying.
Poco: why, baby?
EMZ: y' know, always prankful and idiot.
Poco: I know he's a grown man, but he likes like that.
Melodie: ugh, dude... Where's the waiter also? I'm so hungry.
Janet: me too.
El primo: same here too.
Belle: colt, can you see if the waiter are disponible?
Colt: fibe, if there's anyone then I take some snacks for y'all.
Shelly: need a help?
Colt: nope, I can do this.
Shelly: okay.

When Colt stand up to get something to eat, he didn't found any waiter in the rest room of the train, while he was getting snacks, colt heard something robotic coming from the drive command of the train, when colt spots from the door he saw 3 robots, they were Colette's minions, and the robots noticed that colt has discovered them.
Colt had a little panic that he ran away and went to tell the others.

Colt: GUYS! WE GOTTA RUN, NOW!
Shelly: why?
Robot 1: stop right there, prisoners!
Bull: HOLY *BEEP*!
Colt: TO THE EXIT NOW!

Whole running, everyone was going to the emergency exit of the train, but when colt opened the door, there was no way to escape, no one could be safe, but then colt had an idea, taked a string and tight to everyone.

Colt: JUMP!
Melodie: what did you just said?!
Colt: JUUMP!!!!
All: *screaming*
Robot 3: welp, at least they're hurt.
Robot 2: SHUT UP YOU IDIOT! THEY'RE NOT!
Robot 3: HOW DID YOU CALLED ME!?
Colette: minions... Come back to the ship.
Robots: yes mistress.
Robot 2: if we're doomed the fault was all yours.

While the robots stop the train and come back to the flying ship, the brawlers were continuing to fall and roll into the grass for minutes, when they stopped, colt was trying to get up but his head spins round.

Colt: *groans* what happened?
Melodie: O-HO-HO!!! I'LL TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED! IT HAPPENED THAT YOUR STUPID IDEA ABOUT JUMPING OFF THE TRAIN WAS CRAZY! LOOK AT MY DRESS, AND MY HAIR ALSO!
Bo: SHUT UP! IF FOR YOU IS IMPORTANT YOUR BODY THEN YOU BETTER BACK OFF! OR IF YOU WANT YOUR POPULARITY BACK THEN ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS TO BE HELPFUL WITH ALL OF US!!!
Melodie: ugh, fine!
Colt: WAIT A MINUTE!
Larrie: uuh, what's up?
Kit: what you're finding?
Colt: WHERE IS SHELLY!
Shelly: GUYS, COME HERE! look! *Pointing*
Colt: the ship! Yeah!
Rico: wait, is it safe first of all?
Eve: Rico is right, in the train we really risked.
Colt: I go to check *catches the guns*
Mortis: this guy is crazy.

While colt went to check if there's any robot of Colette inside, colt saved a signal of "it's safe" to his friends and then everyone jumped on the ship.

Bibi: you sure that this ship will bring to-?
Crow: Bibi.
Bibi: what?
Bull: shut up.
Bibi: but-?
8-bit: look.
Bibi: oh...

Colt was having a flashback about the ship, he reminded that he was so lonely and scared... He reminded that he was crying because he was so lonely in there.

Colt: HAAH!!! *headache* heh... Heh... *Breathing slowly*
Shelly: are you okay?
Colt: this... This ship... Reminds me of something but... What reminds me? Why now?

Everyone was looking to colt and to each other so afraid, and eve's babies were making their afraid noises.

Eve: come here childrens, time for the bed.
Fang: I'm sorry for what you're passing now, dude.
Colt: thanks fang.
Lawrrie: it's 1 AM...
R-T: should we go to sleep?
Bo: indians never sleep, we indians always still wake up even when it's night too, it's my job to be in guard.
Angelo: that's fine, we got a body guard.
Bo: is not bodyguard, it's my tradition.
Angelo: yeah yeah, whatever it is.
Buster: good night y'all.
Squeak: *squeaking*
Spike: (:
Willow: good night.
Colt: *sits down and shakes a bit*
Shelly: hej... Is gonna be okay.
Colt: thank Shelly...

In the flying ship of Colette and Edgar, Colette was so mad at the robots she shared to capture the brawlers.

Colette: LOST THEM!? WHAT MEANS YOU LOST THEM!!!?
Robot: 2: i-it was an accident.
Robot 3: y-yeah, really.
Robot 1: shit it fools, you decided to make this panic and make them escape!
Colette: SHUT UP YOU! I will provvide this!
Edgar: go immediately TO PREPARE THE ARMY, NOW! BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND!
Robots: YES LEADER!
Edgar: isn't the plan changed again, right?
Colette: i won't change my plan anymore, the plan remains because I command this.
Edgar: so... We got to prepare?
Colette: yes.
Candice: uuh, mistress, I think I found them, they are on the ship.
Colette: good thing that you found them.
Candice: what are we supposed to do now?
Colette: chasing them.

In meanwhile, our friends saw a light that made 'em blind, and colt understood that it could be the city.

Colt: we're home already?
Shelly: it's impossible, there's too much fog...

But it wasn't their home, it was the Crystal City.

Colt: HEJ! WAKE UP!
Fang: huh?
Shelly: crystal city...
Chester: wow, are passed 3 hours and now we're here!
Colt: there's one thing we should do, and is to find the king and the queen.