To the desert

Colette was so angry that she lost the targets to capture (colt and his friends), and she didn't get so good.

Colette: DUH! HOW DID THEY ESCAPED!? I LOST THEM FROM THE EYE ONLY FOR ONE SECOND AND THEY DISAPPEARED!?
Edgar: that's odd, how's possible that they are invisible?
Candice: i-i don't think they could be invisible, they are so fast, it's all.
Colette: oh they're fast!? Then how dis they disappeared for ONE DAMNIT SECOND!?
Edgar: hej chill, we gonna find them, and then... Capture them this time.
Colette: I hope, I've been planning for this for too long!
Edgar: I know I know...
Colette: mh...
Candice: ahi...
Edgar: welp... I have good news beyond taking the nuclear... I captured the most importants of Crystal City, the king and the queen.
Colette: mh... Sooooo... You're the red haired guy's parents, huh?
King Dom: what you want from him?
Colette: I want NOTHING from him! All I want is to know... Is the question if he is the alpha of the brawl world.
Queen Pheobe: we won't tell you ANYTHING! AND YOU'LL NEVER HAVE ANY ANSWER FROM US AND FROM ANYONE!
King Dom: THIS QUESTION IS FOR RESPECTLESS PEOPLE!
Colette: have a darn respect on ME, dudes... Because "I" will be the next alpha of the list... Until I won't KILL the hidden alpha in this world! *Evil maniac laugh*

In the middle of the desert, poco was smelling something familiar to him, something that reminds him of something.

Max: uuuh, what you doing?
Poco: nada, I'm smelling something familiar but... What? Mhh...
Shelly: are you alright?
Colt: *blushes* y-yeah, I'm good.
Bull: where are we?
Fang: uuh, is empty here...
Melodie: where you think are we?
Colt: I don't know... But all I know is that we're in nothing... In the desert.
Barley: oof, it's too hot here.
Darryl: I don't think we gonna survive.
8-bit: what should we do?
Lola: uuh, find someone maybe?
Charlie: to be honest... We gotta find SOMETHING.
Rosa: charlie is right, we're all gonna die if we stay here for too long.
Piper: Bibi, what's up?
Bibi: this guy... This scarfed guy...
Stu: do you know him?
Bibi: n-no... I don't...
Colt: we're so far far away from crystal city...
Max: WAIT! WHERE ARE MOM AMD DAD!?
Colt: oh no... I-it can't be!
Max: oh no! Holy *BEEP*!
Shelly: no... It's impossible...
Brock: they could have survived!
Fang: no, they could have escaped from her!
Spike: :(
Jacky: aaw *BEEP*, are they-?
Mortis: yeah...
Frank: frank sad.
El primo: what we gonna do now?
Colt: *watches around* we go to the next city to protect... And I guess... Now that we are in the desert... This answer could be... We're going to Tostarena Town.
Poco: IIIIIIH!!!! YOU REMINDED ME! MY HOME! I CAN FEEL THE SMELL!
Colt: wait, really?
Poco: FOLLOW ME! I LEAD YOU THE WAY! WOOHOOO! MI CASA, ESTOY TORNANDO! AHI HAHAHAHAAA!!!!
Colt: we created a monter...
Spike: :D
Bibi: huh... (I hope this is a dream! Am I dreaming, this is serious).

During the journey across the desert, everyone were getting tired, thirsty, and one of them fainted... It passed 2 hours that colt and the others were walking, and anyone can't handle it anymore.

Melodie: p...poco... I hope we're NEAR cuz if it is I'm going to kill you!
Poco: almost, look there.
Colt: mh... It's there, I SEE IT!
Shelly: REALLY!?
Bo: the skeleton's spirit leaded us the way.
Poco: VAMOS! TOSTARENA IM BACK HOME!!! WAHOO!!!!

Arrived to Tostarena Town, there was a louder and beautiful messican music, everyone gave welcome to our friends, poco was running round and round to greet his old friends and...

??: poco loco?
Poco: huh?

His family...

Poco: Mami! Papi! *Hugs his parents*
Blitzo: ooh mi hijo, we're so happy to see you again.
Mantis: ahora Eres en tu casa.
Poco: Mami papi, ellos Sonos mis amigos!
Mantis: who's that red haired firework?
Poco: this is colt... MI PRIMERO MEJOR AMIGO!
Blitzo: oh, that's good, he seems really good as friend.
Poco: SII!
Colt: my pleasure to meet you mister and miss.s
Poco: Colt, my parents are queen and king, I guess that you already know the situation in whole the world.
Blitzo: yes, and I guess you're here to protect the arms.
Shelly: 100% exact!
Mantis: no worries, this piece is already protected it's in there *pointing to the pyramid* this pyramid is full of dangerous secrets and traps that no one could go inside there and get back alive.
Blitzo: and for this we're good, that's it Colette won't steal any piece...
Max: uhm, i fear that she already stolen the nuclear from our city, and our parents are still captured by her.
Pedro: we heard that crystal city is destroyed and Brawl City too.
Colt: WAIT WHAT!?
Pedro: yeah... And with that she stolen 2 pieces.
Colt: *breasts fast and shakes*
Max: colt? Buddy what's up?
Colt: if we fail with that too there is no hope anymore! If Colette will steal the arms too the last will be FootBrawl City and after that is the end, and-!
M.r P: CHILL OUT YOU! WE WON'T LET HER WIN THIS TIME!
Buster: yeah! Look at us!
Fang: we still here yet!
Maisie: she may have the pieces and the cities, but she didn't have us yet... So that means that there's gonna be a hope after all.
Angelo: bzzz... No pressure little dude, we can do this.
Shelly: don't worry colt, somehow everything will be over if we beat up Colette and her crew.
Kit: I feel like... We can have fun right here, that pyramid is good enough to protect that piece.
Blitzo: of course it is, we built the pyramid for this, we settled EVERY traps in EVERY parts inside the pyramid... And we got the big security guard but really giant... And nothing can't stop it.
Colt: s-so... You prepared it for this?
Mantis: yes, we knew that the day of the battle would arrive sooner.
Pedro: is that what I saw!
Poco: wait, you can see the future, primo?
Pedro: yes and is a very massacre.
Blitzo: don't be silly, you said it wouldn't be.
Pedro: hehehe.
Max: hej, we will set free our parents and our people, don't worry!
Colt: I want to be so relaxed as you max.
Max: heh, I'm not relaxed... I AM TOO ANXIOUS! OKAY!? IM NOT RELAXED, BUD! NEVER BEEN AND NEVER I'LL BE!!!
Colt: alright, it really seems you ate too much sugar, go to take rest.
Max: NO!
Colt: uuh... I thinks it's over... All of this is becoming crazy! I was already back home thanks to some flashbacks but had to save the word before Colette comes... Now we still stuck here... I-I didn't wanted this, all I wanted is to stay home with my family I already come back.

Everyone was looking at colt so worried sick, Shelly was the one who understands colt perfectly.

Shelly: u-uhm... Listen buddy, in the past you committed mistakes and you gonna commit them in the future, but... You know what is good... That you have us with you... What you say? Wanna stop Colette?
Colt: *smiles and gets up* yes... We gonna stop Colette! And this time with a plan.