Attack on crystal city

Colt: so, she's now trying to-
King Dom: we've heard that already before, but no worries because the city is now protected by the powerful shield we added yesterday.
Max: what if she will pass through the shield?
King Dom: she won't, the shield is too powerful for her.
Colt: ...
Shelly: colt.
Colt: *blushes* y-yeah?
Shelly: I was thinking, uhm... How abo-.
Max: hej bro! Now that you're here, we can spend our time together, all the night, you and me!
Colt: uh, sure...
Max: come, I got a lot of things to show you around the city! Since you've been gone the city changed! But first of all... You need a relax, in this palace we got the SPA, we have sauna, pools, massage, manicures, solar lights, hydromassage and more!
Colt: oh... Really?
Max: yeah, trust me you gonna have a lot of fun!
Colt: can we take Shelly with us? (SH*T! WHAT HAVE U DONE!?)

After the spa, colt, Shelly and max went everywhere to have fun, they went to the club where they had to dance, and after hours and hours they went to the roof of the palace.

Max: see? Best night ever, right?
Colt: yeah yeah, is not that bad.
Max: pfft! Not bad? It's AWESOME!
Colt: uh-huh.
Shelly: uh, max? Can I and colt stay a bit lonely?
Max: sure?
Colt: (traitor).
Max: *goes to sleep*
Shelly: welp... That was crazy.
Colt: yeah... Wow, I got a lot to see, everything changed since I've been gone, and-
Shelly: HEH- I mean, yeah... But is gonna such a shame that we gonna say goodbye...
Colt: huh?
Shelly: crap! I said that louder! *Annihilate*
Colt: wait, what?
Shelly: y' know, you came back to your family, you're the prince and you gonna live your normal life as before.
Colt: but I always had a normal life, with you all.
Shelly: yeah yeah, for you was always normal because of your amnesia you had...
Colt: shells.
Shelly: ...
Colt: I'm sorry... I thought that finally end this crazy adventure you guys could move in here and then stay with me.
Shelly: and you think I'm gonna leave the city I lived and loved? I don't want to go anywhere and leave all behind... Everything I love.
Colt: *realizes*
Shelly: sorry I blamed you... I'm just scared that it would be the end... And everything change... I just don't want to lose a best friend I always had in my life, I remember every moments we've passed... And I don't think two times to forget these amazing days.
Colt: I won't leave you all, I promise...
Shelly: *smiles* hehe...
Colt: y' know... *Blushes* i was thinking...
Shelly: about what?
Colt: welp, i-i... Shelly, i-.
Max: hej, colt...
Colt: huh?
Max: listen, I know it was a long night and you need some time to rest but I need to talk you.
Colt: what you wanna talk me about?
Max: listen, you got to know the story that mom and dad did never told u before you were disappeared... Follow me.

In the secret bunker of the bottom of the crystal palace...

Colt: what's this place?
Max: this is the place where we protect this *clicks the button*

After that max clicked the button, the metal door opens and shows to colt what are hiding.

Colt: no way... Is this...?
Max: a nuclear... This thing is the most dangerous more than anything... Only one strongest hit and you died.
Colt: this is the important piece of the giant robot, right?
Max: yeah... It's for this we activated the big shield around the city, to protect and hide the nuclear of the giant robot.
Colt: I remember the story of this robot, I remember that mom and dad told us about that... A crazy scientist made that robot only because it wanted to get the world.
Max: and it was the period when all of us, all the brawl world were united in harmony.
Colt: mh...
Max: what you thinking about?
Colt: I don't know, maybe... When everything is over we can come back together just like old times.
Max: and we all can live in peace as the legendary story told about.
Colt: that's true!
Max: colt, you're such a genius! Wait what mom and dad will think about that your great idea!
Colt: same! I don't like to see that everyone is split up, let's show the world what we can do and we can bring back the harmony alive.
Max: HAH! I'm so glad to hear that my brother is the one who thought the same as me!
Colt: haha, we're twins, what you can think of?
Max: YESS! Now let's go to sleep, it's long time that you didn't slept, I see in your eyes.
Colt: heh, you're right.