Chapter 1

Everyday of the week is the same routine.
1. Get up
2. Get dressed
3. Make breakfast for my stepdemons (stepsisters)
4. Make breakfast for me
5. Do morning chores, and finish them before 7:30
6. While I do the morning chores, I must do my chores I have to do anyway.
7. If I'm still alive and breathing, I get on the bus and go to school.

How many of you do that in the morning. Well if you don't, just sit back and enjoy the story. If you DO, then welcome to my world.

My stepsisters don't HAVE to ride the bus, unlike me, they get a ride to school by a chauffeur my stepmother hired. My stepsisters names are Clara and Josephine. Clara is the stupid one...she's evil, but stupid. Josephine is just EVIL, with a capital E...E as in EVIL! My stepmother is never home in the mornings. She's at work. My stepmother's name is Melinda. Isn't that such a pretty name for an UGLY witch!
She has extremely black hair, her body is slim and she was well in age. She always dresses very nicely, including Clara and Josephine. They would always be wearing expensive clothing and shoes. My stepmother never would buy me nice clothes like she did for my stepsisters. But the thing about my stepsisters is the fact that I'm not afraid of them. Maybe just intimidated. But I'm constantly being harassed and bullied by them.
But I'm DEATHLY afraid of my stepmother. Why? I can't say, it's to painful even to THINK about it. But I can only say just one thing about her... She is EVIL!

I finished the last bit of my chores when I heard the school bus pull up front of my driveway. I quickly threw my school stuff in my bag, threw on my coat. Which was my fathers, but I wear it to remember him. And I threw on my sneakers, which were untied. I run over to the front door only to be greeted by Josephine. "Don't miss the bus or you'll be LATE" she sneered. "Don't miss your ride to school or you'll be LATE" I snapped back. She scoffed, threw her hair back, and stomped off. My stepsisters get whatever they want. Want to hear what the "angels" get.

1. First off they don't have to do ANY chores, all they have to worry about is their social status, their love life, their next meal, and the latest fashion.
2. The best clothes
3. The best food
4. Attention
5. They never get in trouble by my stepmother
The list could go on and on...BUT nobody came to read this for THAT.

Anyway, I run down the driveway, only to trip on a garden hose, which I forgot to put away, when I watered the plants. I fall face first on the pavement. Only to realize the whole bus was staring at me. I got up, I had stains all over my jeans. Which doesn't really matter because I always am dressed like a homeless girl. Because my God forsaken STEPMONSTER won't buy me new clothes! I got on the bus and sat in the first empty seat. I look over beside to a guy who was staring at me. "You ok?" He asked. I quickly look away. I know that guy. He's the most popular kid in the school. ALL the girls have major crushes on him.
Woah, woah, woah! Why is he talking to me? I'm a loser. I don't even look all that pretty. I just decided to stare out the window and not look back at him. (Which of course is very tempting, because he is HOT with a capital H, h as in HOT!)
I started singing quietly to myself, because if you could imagine, my stepmother didn't buy me any kind of music player. She did of course buy music players for the stepsisters. But God forbid I wouldn't want her to WASTE money on me!
Your probably wondering why I don't save my money and buy clothes and other things. Well first off, I don't have a job. My stepmother told me I could never have a job. Because I would get paid and I might move out. And second, I'm already working for her, by doing all the chores for no pay AT ALL. So there's your answer. The bus finally arrived at school and I walked in the main doors. Our school is pretty nice. It's newer. I don't like school at all. I don't have a favorite class. I walk over to my locker.

LOSER was written on the locker with red lipstick. I could hear laughs behind me. Even though my back was turned, I could still feel people pointing at me. Clara came up to me. "Awww...is the little loser gonna cry" she mocked. I look over at her. "No I'm not going to cry, why did you do this!?" I asked angrily. "I didn't do it" she said innocently. That was complete BULL CRAP!
See, that's what I have to live with, JEALOUS? I spot the hall monitor roaming past students. I turn my head to face Clara again but she already left. "What is this?!" The hall monitor yelled. I shake my head confused. "What?" I asked. "This writing on the locker!" She yelled back. I look at my locker. LOSER
"I don't even want to HEAR your story!" She snapped. She threw out her walker talkie and talked to a janitor. I roll my eyes and decided to get to class. My first class is art.
By the way, here is my day at school.

1. Art
2. Biology
3. Math
4. Lunch
5. History
6. English

Pretty basic stuff, but I hate every single class. When I sat down in my desk, I tried to forget everything that happened this morning.