Chapter 5-New Friends?

*Rainbow Dash P.O.V.* Things seemed like they were slowly returning back to normal, Rarity and twilight returned to us alive somehow, but we are just happy that they are back.

However things turned...Interesting...yeah interesting when we all got ready to leave we were greeted by a strange looking doll that looked like pinkamena...but pinkie was walking with us right next to twilight and rarity.

It just stared at us, its white eyes glowing in the afternoon glow of the sunset it was an exact copy of pinkamena, except this "puppet" had razor sharp teeth and eyes black as the night with glowing dots for pupils.

i un-holstered my gun and kept it by my side as it spoke up before i could get a word out.

"there is no need for hostilities Rainbow" it slowly approached and i brought the gun up to its head and it backed away.

"who, or better yet, what are you?" i asked still keeping the gun held up in case it tried anything.

"me?, i am Opal, better yet i am Mothers servant" as she said this she stared towards rarity and we turned our heads to face rarity.

Rarity looked between us and shrugged her shoulders "i don't know where the fuck this thing came from."

i faced the "doll" and a thought crossed my mind, 'if this thing wanted us dead it would've done it by now, it has the teeth and claws for it,but why has it withheld from attacking?'

i approach it and i holstered my gun "rarity, give her the command to attack."

"wait what?" rarity stood there dumbfounded as a grin formed on the dolls face, but not an evil grin, like it knew what i was planning, even before i thought up the plan.

"rarity, do it, i wanna see something." i said with a hint of agitation and rarity began to speak.

"Opal, Attack" as soon as the last word left her lips the doll jumped atop me and swung its claw toward my face as rarity panicked last second "OPAL STOP!"

with that the doll jumped off me and helped me up.

"just as i thought, it does respond to only rarity, gilda, try something" almost as soon as i said that gilda spoke up "Opal, stun."

as expected Opal just stood there and did nothing, it only responds to rarity's commands.

i wanted to test one last thing, i quickly swung my fist full force toward her face and she blocked and countered by punching me in the side.

i stumbled a little and stood up straight, shrugging it off as a grin found its way onto my face "Girls, we have a new ally."

the doll smiled and everyone else didn't know how to react, and i don't blame them, i basically just let this thing join us without psychological evaluation, for all we know this thing could want to kill us in our sleep, but i know rarity wouldn't let that happen.

since it seemed like it listened to only rarity, it spoke up "Rainbow, i would like to be in the company of Mother" i turned to rarity "well?, would you mind rarity?"

it took her a second, but she nodded and the doll walked to her side and i turn to face flutters who is still unsure how to react.

i pulled her aside from the group as they talked with each other and Opal.

"look shy, i know it's weird, but i have a feeling this thing isn't planning on killing us anytime soon" i said knowing shy might be a little freaked out by the thing, hell it creeped me out a bit.

"look rainbow, i know your intentions are pure, but this thing just walked up to us. how are we sure we can trust it?" she said with a hint of worry in her tone.

"i don't know, i just think it might be a crucial thing in the time to come if we are getting back into the battle, you know as well as me that our enemies mean business, and we can't just be shooting pistols and running, we need to fight them back and this thing may be useful later."

"look, i just have a feeling in my gut that she is useful, ok shy?" i said as i pulled her in for a hug and she wrapped her arms around my waist "ok dashie, only because i trust you."

___________________________________________________________________________________

Well Guys, New Characters....I felt that it needed a creepy character that followed one of the main characters.

If any one can comment who it is, and where they are really from your name will be mentioned in the next chapter!, challenge starts now!

Muffins & Hugs

~H00DAMAN