Chapter 18 - Aftermath

*Vinyl Scratch's P.O.V.* "Rainbow threw the package we had received and next thing we knew, it just detonated and took out half the damn warehouse, not only that, but it took my left arm" i slightly lifted my left arm in pain to show Octavia and she sat up and came over to my bed side.

She sat and laid down next to my right side and stayed close to me, holding me close to her body, as if never wanting to let go.

the door began to creak open slowly and singsia walked in with rainbow dash, within seconds that little bundle of joy was with me and octavia on my bed, hugging us both tightly.

rainbow chuckled to herself "the little squirt was worried that you two were ok, so i brought her here so she could be with you" she smiled and left the room, i may be missing an arm, but i'm happy, and that's all that mattered to me at the time.

*Rainbow Dash's P.O.V.* i stepped out of Vinyl and Octavia's room and let out a somber sigh, slightly lowering my head, how could i just tell them half of everyone had actually died in that explosion it was that powerful a bomb.

I slowly walked back to mine and shy's hospital room my thoughts were somber and filled with grief, when i had run back into the building i had seen so much death, so much blood, so much chaos.

first tom's blazing body was near the explosion point, then i had found twilight and rarities bodies sitting against a wall, they were ok, but had sustained many major injuries in the blast.

then i had seen what looked like a burning party favor and next to it, pinkie's body missing her arm and a leg, then beside her was a darkened cowboy hat with a burnt rim, perched atop the cowgirl of much strength, aj had received a heavy chunk of warehouse metal to the face, she lived, but would have a huge scar for the rest of her life.

i had found flutterhsy still in our room holding singsia, i had yelled for her to run and she took singsia and ran for the doors outside.

then i looked for anyone who could've been left, and i had remembered gilda and octavia still in the blaze somewhere.

i ran into gilda who was dragging octavia out and i saw vinyl coming back in screaming for octavia, before she got any worse i quickly took her back outside after she fell unconscious which brings us to today.

i had entered mine and shy's room and felt tears staining my cheeks which shy noticed as i came in, so she ran over and hugged me tightly "what's wrong dashie?" she asked.

"i...i tried, but i failed...i failed so many people...yet i'm still recognized as a hero, or a savior, but i don't deserve such recognition."

"sh,sh,sh,sh, dashie, you did what you could, and you saved everyone you possibly could, no one could've changed that situation even if we wanted to" shy said lightly rubbing my back "you did everything in your power that you could to save everyone" she said as she kissed my lips and slowly my troubles began to disappear.

as she pulled away i choked out a word or two "thank you shy" and we stood there, holding each other till a thought re passed through my mind that hadn't passed through before, that package had the royal seal on the front in red wax.

that thought bounced in my head over and over again 'royal seal, red wax, Royal seal, red wax' then it hit me and i spoke aloud "one of the princesses is targeting us."

*??? P.O.V.* I felt a shiver down my spine, like someone has truly found out what i've been doing, what i've done.

I walked into the foyer of our throne room and sat in my chair, my sister had been at her throne the whole time till she had addressed me "sister, you seem distressed, is something upon your mind?"

i addressed her back, trying to keep my regalness in some way so that she couldn't catch onto me "i'm fine dearest sister of mine, i'm just thinking of how vanessa must be doing in the crystal empire with cadence and shining armor."

"ah yes, i do miss having vanessa around, we should have her and cadence and shining come for a visit sometime" she said but i had stopped her sentence shorter than she was about to say "i don't feel that's a good idea, they might get into danger again if they come, it's best vanessa stays there with them so that she may be safer."

my sister had not caught on, but had anyone else?, like rainbow, or the reader....

______________________________________________________________________________________

Any idea's yet guys?, comment some thoughts,i wanna know what you think, or who it might be.

Muffins & Hugs

~H00DAMAN