Chapter 7

Shubman's POV

I came back from the club at nearly 11 p.m.,freshened up and now I'm finally free to check my personal emails.

I have been thinking about Ishan the whole time.I could barely concentrate on the scene today.I miss him.But I'm also mad at him,he can't just disrespect me like that and move on.That brat didn't even apologise,not even a formal message.So fucking rude.I would have loved to punish him for his behaviour but fuck,he doesn't belong to me,Yet.He should belong to me,he must.His small frame would feel so good against my body,he will keep me warm an-...

*sigh*again I'm thinking of these things.

Most of the emails were from spotify and youtube.Not that I expected lots of emails because honestly,who even uses email to text nowadays?None.

I was skimming through last few remaining emails until one caught my eyes.

WTF?

Ishan sent me an email?Ishan Kishan sent me a fucking email nearly 6 days ago and I didn't even notice???I cursed myself a storm in my head.How could i be so fucking stupid?I quickly opened and email and started reading it.

From:ishankishan32@gmail.com
To:shub77g_ill@gmail.com

Sub:apologising for my behaviour

Sir,
Hi,Good evening,Mr.Gill,i hope this email finds you well.I know I'm being late to this,I have been a bit busy.I'm new to work and the CEO position is lot to handle.I'm not writing this to complain about my work,don't get me wrong.I'm writing this to let you know that I'm ashamed for my behavior. I shouldn't have snapped at you,when you were just trying to be friendly.And my behaviour that day in the office wasn't exactly professional either.I'm sorry for upsetting you.I didn't mean to,Mr.Gill.

I hope you will accept my apology.Please.

Yours sincerely,
Ishan Kishan

Fuck.

He called me "Sir"and on top of that he said "please".Such a good boy.And he apologised for his behaviour too,although the email was formal,but still he did.He is such a good boy,he just needs some training,than he will be perfect.If he was mine,I would have rewarded him for this.

Nah,man,it's not the time to get hard.I have kept him waiting for 6 fucking days.I should reply right away.

Then,I started to type my reply to my pretty boy.

From:Shub77g_ill@gmail.com
To:Ishankishan32@gmail.com

Subject:You'll find out after reading

Mr.Kishan,

Yes,it was rude and disrespectful of you to behave with me in that crude way.I expect better from you,because I know you're a good man.But the day at the office wasn't your fault,well not all.Yes,that day you were rude to me too,but I wasn't been very professional either.So,I will let it go.Keep in mind,this shouldn't happen anymore in the future.I hope I made myself clear,Mr.Kishan.

I accept your apology.And I'm also sorry to keep you waiting.I hope you will accept my apology too,wouldn't you,Mr.Kishan?Have a good day.

Yours faithfully
Shubman Gill.

I clicked the send button and switched off my laptop.I apologised for my part too.I didn't politely requested him to accept my apology like he did, because I know,he will,like the good boy he is.

I didn't call him "Sir",because why would I when he will be the one calling me that every night?

I picked up my phone from the bedside table and opened the locked album in my gallery.There were pictures of Ishan,running in the park,out with his mother and sister,frowning at the sky etc.He never smiles,atleast I haven't seen.This needs to be changed.

I have his personal mobile number saved on my phone too.But if I text him,it's gonna freak him out.I'm going to give him some time.

Shawn deserves a raise for the job he has done.It wasn't stalking or anything.Whatever I have,it's public information,well not all.But still it's nothing illegal.

After all,it's just lust,towards Ishan and his beautiful body,nothing else.I want to fuck him,hear his moans,watch his eyes roll in the back of his skull,Abso-fucking-lutely nothing else.

*******************************************

*Ishan existing*

Shubman: "I wanna fuck him"

Shubman: It's nothing illegal

The "nothing illegal" work~ ✨️Stalking✨️