! 28 !

as both of their phones explode but for the opposite reasons, yeonjun and soobin are comfortably sitting on bed, under the sheets while going through the script. sometimes letting out a laugh or a gasp, even just a small face palm because of how ridiculous some characters are but that makes it better.

"so should we practice our lines?"

"mhm sure, lets go for it" yeonjun says and they both go to the page where they last ended at practicing. they both read a bit of what's going to happen and look at each other to see if the other is ready, then nod.

{ "i've been trying to contact you for days now! where the heck have you been?

[ "i just needed some time on my own."

{ "or were you with him?"

[ "him? be more specific"

{ "jae! who the heck else?!"

[ "what's with him? i wasn't even with him"

{ "ow please, just say that you went for him"

[ "what do you mean?"

{ "do i really need to explain myself?"

[ "yes please because you're making me very confused right now"

{ "i am making you confused? you are the one bringing all the confusion here! you've been playing me since the beginning, nothing was real what we had... and i thought i had a chance..."

[ "are you saying that you like me...?"

{ "and that's what you get out of it?? you dumbass of course i like you! so much that it hurts me knowing you went for jae!"

[ "who said i went for him...?"

{ "w-what do you mean...?"

[ "i needed some time for myself to think, to think about who i want and i choose you... i like you so much hyunsik"

"and now jinsoo gets over to hyunsik, leans in and kisses him" soobin says and gulps while looking away. he thought he could handle the thought of kissing yeonjun again but now it suddenly starts to hit reality. the story is like almost his so he doesn't know on how he can control his feelings through all of this. he then suddenly feels yeonjun place his hand on soobin's cheek to make him look back at him.

"should we try the kiss scene...?"

"are you sure...? even tho it's just a play... it's still..." soobin gulps as he sees yeonjun getting closer. "a kiss..."

yeonjun closes the gap between them and kisses soobin softly, waiting until soobin makes a move. soobin hesitates for a bit but slowly kisses back, he really missed the feeling of yeonjun's lips on his. he deepens the kiss and slowly wraps an arm around yeonjun's waist pulling him closer, making yeonjun's hand land on soobin's chest. it's just a practice kiss so it doesn't mean anything right?

things are getting heated very quickly between them but yeonjun gets back to his senses and pushes soobin back. he looks at him in shock, not knowing what just happened. it felt so good but also things started to feel way to real for it just being a practice kiss.

"im so sorry..." yeonjun says and gets out of bed to walk over to the living room. soobin sighs and wants to kick himself. how could he be that carried away in it? knowing that yeonjun has a boyfriend and that he, himself is dating taehyun. maybe that they're alone doesn't really help the situation and they still have 3 days to go. now he's stuck behind the walls again.