! 54 !

"what did i just hear??" yeonjun says as he stops in front of soobin so that he stops walking. soobin frowns but kinda feels where this will go. "did you and taehyun break up?!"

"how did you hear that?"

"i just did, well? did you?!" yeonjun yells to soobin because on the other side he's frustrated that they broke up but on the other side he's in shock that they broke up.

"yes we did, so what??"

"why??? why did you two break up?? i thought it was going so well between you two" yeonjun says but the more he thinks about it the more he's actually getting more happy about it.

"because of you!" soobin says and yeonjun's eyes widen. there, he just admitted it. yeonjun wants to respond but they can hear that they need to be in the next scene. soobin grabs yeonjun's arm and takes him on stage to do the most important scene.

[ "we need to talk"

"t-that's not the line..." yeonjun whispers as he looks into soobin's eyes.

{ "yeah... where were you??"

[ "i just needed some time off but i think i made the wrong decision"

{ "so you weren't with him...?"

[ "i was with him but it still felt empty..."

{ "why that...? i thought you went for him"

[ "i didn't because you made me confused..."

{ "i am making you confused...? you are the one bringing all the confusion here! you've been playing me... i thought i had a chance..."

[ "who says you don't have a chance...?"

{ "w-what do you mean...?"

[ "i needed some time for myself to think... to think about who i want and i choose you... i like you so much hyunsik"

soobin says but this is the real confession, the confession he always wanted to have. yeonjun's eyes tear up and soobin cups his face.

[ "i've been hiding myself between these walls that i've created and i'm tired of hiding, you've always been in my mind, in my heart, ever since the first day i saw you i fell in love with you but i was too scared to tell you because i don't wanna lose you... i love you so much and i'm sorry if i've hurt you..."

yeonjun drops some tears and he's just speechless. soobin takes a deep breath and leans in, the kiss is of course still part of the play. he slowly connects their lips in a soft kiss and it definitely feels way more different than all those other times. yeonjun grabs onto soobin's shirt and deepens the kiss.

all these days, weeks, months and years seem to fade away and only this moment is important. stuff still needs to be spoken about but right now being with each other is what matters. no more walls between them. they back away and look at each other but then they hear the audience clap and they're being brought back to reality.