Chapter 2

The flight goes on, I play Minecraft, the flight ends. The attendant tells us we can start getting our stuff.

"So, where are you heading?" Jordan asks me.

"I don't know. I've just flown 2 hours away from my family. So, uh yeah. I'm not too sure."

"You're new in town? I can show you around, If you need."

"Oh, uh, that'd be great." It's only now that I actually get a good look at him. Dark brown hair a little quiffed up in the front, and eyes about the same color of his hair. He asks me if I need any help with my bags. He seems to have only one bag, so I unwillingly accept. "Y-you don't have to if you don't want to."

"If I didn't want to, would I have asked to?" He smiles.

Wow. His smile.

-boring airport stuff that's boring to write and read mostly because I've only flown once and I was like... 6. derp.-

"Do you have a place to stay?" He asks me.

"Oh, yeah. This building complex. On uh... _____ street.*fill in the blank*

-a/n I don't know where Jordan lives, don't judge me. woah, the girl who has Jordan Maron as her background doesn't know where he lives. shame.-

"Oh, I can give you a ride if you want..." Jordan offers.

"Okay. By the way, how do you know this place so well? Its massive," I ask.

-a/n massive c; im so immature. CARRY ON, JORDAN AND AVRIL-

"That sounded some what inue-" I cut him off.

"Shut up." I scold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~

kay, SEE? told you I would update it soon. jeez. in the next chapter, I think they will find out something interesting. and trust me, its not what you think. I think IM gonna update again. I feel creative. yes. bai guise.

.