Chapter 15

"AVRIL!" I scream "AVRIL WAKE UP!" I get up and run after the blonde girl. I'm about to kick her to the ground when I remember. I can't hit a girl... TOO BAD! I have to hurt a girl, to save a girl.

I kick the blonde chick in the back and she stumbles forward, but keeps moving towards Avril's bedroom. She ends up dropping the knife and grabbing something from her pocket.

As she enters Avril's bedroom, I hear her whisper "Goodnight..."

*Avril's POV*

I hear my name being called. It's Jordan. I rub my eyes and sit up, but upon sitting up, I feel a pressure on my forehead. It's that blonde bitch. She shoves a few pills into my mouth. They taste bitter, and before I know it, I'm feeling extremely tired again. Everything goes black.

*Jordan's POV*

"AVRIL NO!" I scream an turn to the Blonde girl. "How COULD you!?"

She turns to me. "Now that that's taken care of," she says and walks toward me "I have you all to myself." She pushes me onto Avril's couch. I manage to push her off me once again, but she just gets back up.

"Oo, you're strong. Let's see those muscles," she rips off my shirt, and I try to push her off me again, but this time isn't as successful.

"You want to do it the hard way?" she says as she puts a rag over my mouth "Lets do it the hard way," is all I hear before I black out.

~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~

Yes, so. Can you believe I typed these last three chapters on my iPod? It's so difficult, though. The screen is so small compared to an iPad or computer. Anywho, I will be uploading another chapter today. Definitely, maybe two.