Chapter 21

*Avril's POV*

I wake up in a white room. I can only fear the worst. But as my vision clears, I can see that I'm in a hospital. Jordan did it. He saved us... Jordan! Where is he? I try to sit up and look around for him, but I feel a sharp pain in my upper thigh. I catch a nurse's attention. "Hey, uh... I came here with a guy named Jordan. Jordan Maron... can you tell me where he is?" I ask.

"He was put in the waiting room when you were having surgery done. He should be back soon," she assures me.

"Oh, okay. Why did I have to get surgery? What happened? How about Jordan? Is he okay?" I have so many questions.

"Jordan had to get stitches in his arm, and is put into a sling, but he will be fine," Good. At this point, he's all I care about. "And you, however, had to get stitches done in your leg due to a stab wound. Your leg will fully recover, but it will leave a gnarly scar," Holy crap. Did a nurse just say "Gnarly?" I think I love this hospital.

"So, when am I going to be able to walk?"

"It will be a few weeks. You should be okay to walk in about 3 weeks," Awh, that's like a month.... I suppose its just another excuse to have Jordan's arms around me. I smile at the thought. Jordan walks in.

"Good morning, sunshine," he laughs. I try to get up and hug him, but the nurse tells me to stay down. God darn it. He leans down and wraps his good arm around me. Its been so long since I've been in his arms. I kiss him on the cheek. "Jordan," I begin.

"Yes, my love?" he asks.

"You know I love you, right? You did it. You saved us," I lean my head on his shoulder. He laughs.

"I love you too. And I did nothing of the sort. I just called the cops, like anyone else would," he kisses my forehead. He knows he did more. He just won't accept it. "And besides, if it weren't for me, you wouldn't have to have gone through that. I should've..."

"You should've done what? It's not your fault that crazy son of a bitch found you appealing. Its none of our faults. Its all over now."

"Speaking of which, what happened to her?" he turns to the nurse.

"Kate Freeman. Arrested for kidnapping and rape," she says. Jordan looks at his feet. 

"I'm sorry Avril."

~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~

kaiiiiii, so yeah. why is Jordan sorry? mer. I do feel bad for them both. even though its I who decides their fate. lol. Adjo Killar cx

that one was in Swedish c; Im not at all fluent in Swedish, I just happened to know that, so don't try to have a Swedish conversation with me.  lolol