Chapter 23

I've gotten about a million messages all asking the same thing. "What happened to Jordan?"

"I suppose we should make a vlog... just to clear it all up,"

"Mkay. What are we going to tell them...?

"Just tell them we had complications and had to visit the hospital," I say.

"But then won't we just get questions?"

"We'll just ask them to not ask any questions. Hopefully thy can respect our decision," I shrug.

I start the video. "Hey dudes. So, a lot of you guys have been wondering what happened. Well, rest assured, I'm going to tell you. So, we had some..." I pause. "Complications. And it landed us in the hospital. But, its okay, Avril's leg is going to heal,"

Avril laughs. "And Jordan's arm is going to heal as well.," She holds up my bad arm to show to the world.

"I hope you guys can understand and refrain from asking questions. Its a very... touchy. Subject. Bye guys!" I wave with my good arm at the camera and Avril waves too. I end the recording. I feel like My subscribers should know right away, so I immediately upload it to YouTube.

*Avril's POV*

I sigh. I'm so glad this is all over. "Jordan," I say.

"Yes?"

"You know you'll always be my little Captain, right?"

" You promise?"

"Cross my heart and hope to die."

~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~

that's it. Hope you enjoyed! Just a test-- If you made it this far, comment! I just want to know how many of you actually made it this far.

  \  | | | | | | | | | | | | | |  /

--     BAI GUISE!    -- 

  /  | | | | | | | | | | | | |  \                    see, I made that one extra special. because I love you guise c: