Chapter 16

*Avril's POV*

Lazily, I rub my eyes. It's 11:04 in the morning... Jeez. I don't remember going to bed that late; I never wake up this late. So, I get up and make myself pancakes. Jordan loves pancakes. Just as I'm thinking of him, a beep comes from my laptop. I check Skype, its him! I accept the call and say "Hey, jor-" it's not Jordan.

It's that dumb bitch.

"Looking for Someone?" she says in that oh-so-taunting-voice. "Well, he's mine now." She moves out of the cameras view giving me a clear shot of Jordan. He's chained to the couch, a huge gash along the length of his left arm, blood making a puddle on the ground.

She walks back into the camera's view, wearing the tightest tank-top she could possibly find, and the shortest pink booty shorts out there. What kind of store does she shop at? Sluts-R-Us?

"JORDAN!" I scream, tears running down my face.

She turns to him. "Oh, so your name is Jordan?" She rips the duct tape from his mouth.

*Jordan's POV*

I tug at the chains pulling me to the couch. I look at that crazy chick. She is holding her phone up to her face. I can partially see a face, a beautiful face. It's Avril. " AVRIL!" I scream. The girl slaps me. "QUIET DOWN, will you?! Jesus! No ones going to be able to save you! Not even your pretty little girlfriend," she snaps her fingers and I can see a large man step up behind Avril. "AVRIL BEHIN-" she slaps me again.

"SHUT UP! What don't you get about this?! You're never getting out!" she laughs "You're mine now, forever and ever. No one will come between us..." she leans in to kiss me, and I attempt kneeing her stomach but the chains won't permit me to do so. She climbs on top of me, lifting her shirt up over her head. "No one in the world..." she gets closer to my face until her nose touches mine. "Will EVER get in between us..." she repeats.

*Avril's POV*

So there I am. Watching some bitch hurt my boyfriend. I feel hands cover my mouth and turn around to see the man from the restaurant. I scream, but no sound comes out. He knocks his head against mine, and I'm out.

I wake up in a dark concrete room. I can hear Jordan struggling, the bitch trying to get on top of him. "JORDAN!" I scream.

"It's no use," I hear from a speaker in a corner in the room. "These walls are soundproof. Only on one side, though. It's like a One sided window; but with walls. So you can hear Everytime he cries, struggles, gets slapped, gets kissed, or well, what happens after they kiss,"

"He will NEVER let her do that..."

"Or will he? He may end up loving her more than you. After all, she has everything you don't."

"What does she have that I don't?"

"Well, Good looks, a nice body, decent hair, and at the moment, she has Jordan."

~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~

Again, my attempt at making something dramatic. I derp. Thats it. Bai guise. No "cx" face this time. Sorry.