Chapter 20

*Jordan's POV*

"NO, AVRIL," I scream turning to the man.

I run towards the man throwing my fist at his stomach. He stammers back, dropping the pocket knives. While he is recovering, I decide now is the perfect time to end it for him. He had a gun in his pocket as well. I don't see why he didn't just use that. The gun now in my hand, I aim for his head. Right in between his eyes. Poor guy. I look away and pull the trigger.

I run towards Avril, trying my hardest to keep from looking at the man I just shot. I check her wounds. Only a stab to the thigh. But its bleeding badly. If I don't get her to the hospital soon, I fear she'll die of blood loss.

I search the pockets of The girl's pants. No phone. The man's, there is indeed a phone. I dial 911 with my good hand and hold the phone up to my ear.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"Uh... how do I say this... me and my girlfriend are trapped in a basement... I think. Regardless, she's bleeding bad, and if she doesn't get help soon, I don't think she'll make it," I try to explain our situation the best I can.

"Okay, please stand by and we'll track the signal from your phone."

Suddenly I remember something. Avril's wrist thing. "Oh, uh, if it helps, she was recently put under house arrest and has a metal bracelet around her arm," I check to see if its still there. It indeed is.

"Okay, thank you. We will be there with help as soon as possible," The operator-lady says.

"Thank you so much..." I can't be grateful enough.

I look over at Avril." Were gonna be alright Avril, the police are coming"

~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~

golly gee, Jordan to the rescue! yes, well. Im back on my computer and I like my ipad a lot more. My ipad has autocorrect. WOA. Yes, believe it or not, autocorrect CAN be somewhat useful. oh, and thanks for one more follower

xc iab esiug. :D I did it backwards cx lolol.