Chapter 10 - Joan

The sky was blanketed with a million stars. Joan had returned to her chambers after dropping Natalia off and lay exhausted in her bed.

Although training and fighting for thousands of years built her stamina and her immortality made her stronger than a mortal woman, there were times when her body ached after a strenuous day.

No doubt Natalia had something to do with it.

Joan scowled as she thought of the English woman. She was only a plain mortal woman that had somehow managed to capture the attention of her Queen and of the attention of every Amazon on this island.

Natalia infuriated Joan to no extent due to her clumsiness and inadequate demeanour. She was a mortal woman, not a warrior. The island wasn't made for women like her.

Joan closed her eyes and tried to forget about the little inkling. All she wanted now was to sleep in peace without interruptions.

Joan tossed and turned in her bed but she couldn't fall asleep. She couldn't stop thinking about Natalia and her impish ways. Her fragility. Her beauty.

She felt her heart start to race as she pictured Natalia's figure in her mind and her long raven hair. Her innocent crystal eyes that always seemed confused and panicked.

Joan growled softly as she felt herself getting hard. It had been a while since she had lain with another woman but she had always preferred the innocent ones. The ones she could ravage and corrupt.

Joan reached under her nightgown and began to stroke her thick member. She felt her veins protrude the more she stroked. The sounds of wet strokes echoed in the quiet room.

Images of Natalia being bent over and taken, gasping and moaning at the feel of her cock buried deep, filled Joan’s mind. Natalia on her knees as she got violated like a spoil of war made Joan stroke even faster. With her dress ripped and scars on her body. Natalia’s pleas begging to stop as Joan continued to pump in her.

Joan closed her eyes and stroked even faster, imagining her cock inside the mortal young woman. Back when she was a warrior woman before her immortality, Joan led Grecian armies to victories and enjoyed the female spoils of wars. Wives or daughters of men she had defeated. They would all hate her in the beginning but became addicted to her and her cock as time went on. They became her loyal slaves, all hers to use and please. Some even became her romantic lovers to whom she brought gifts and cherished.

There weren't spoils of war on the island since they had no wars but Joan had submissive women from time to time. She missed the capture. All she wanted in that moment was to bury her balls deep within Natalia and spoil her with her hot seed. Marking and corrupting her.

Joan groaned as she pumped ropes of hot white cum. She hadn't cum like that in a long time and her breathing was ragged.

Natalia annoyed her so much but all Joan wanted was to fuck her into submission and sense.

“I'll have you one way or another, little girl.” Joan whispered to the open room as her breathing steadied and she went to sleep.

--------

A short chapter from another perspective ;) what do you think this means for the story?

I bet you didn't see that one coming.

I'm going to try to update more regularly but my mental health was so bad this year.

This is my favourite book though and I do want to finish it.

Thanks for reading my loves.

-themelancholicsoul