Chapter -2

Lisa p.o.v

It's 31st December and the last day for Mrs Jeon.

I have taken a bath to refresh myself

I have been thinking about my so-called mother's death.

I have never thought that I'd kill her with my own hands

I have killed so many but none of their deaths gave me satisfaction but this might give me a good satisfaction.

Today night after killing her I am gonna enjoy my New Year party.

I drove off to the old abandoned house.

I saw Mrs. Jeon staring at Yoongi And he was sleeping like a grandpa

I woke him up "Why did you wake me up? " he said in an annoying tone.

I replied, "See, she is already awake and you're sleeping, what if she escapes?"

Yoongi slowly stood up from his place removed the gun from his pocket and pointed it at Mrs. Jeon and I removed the plaster from her mouth.

"Why did you guys tie me up?" She yelled at us.

"Why did you share our information with Kims?"

I said with a smirk on my face.

" no, didn't do That, I know you guys hate me call jungkook and ask him for permission to kill me," she said in low tune.

" my dear mother, your beloved son and my beloved brother gave me permission to kill you and he even started arrangements for your funeral, so if your dead boy is ready then your funeral will be completed."

I replied with an evil smile on my face.

" no, please don't kill me, I didn't send any information to Kims, maybe my enemies have done that "

Yoongi replied in an annoying tone "Lisa I am tired of listening to her fake stories, kill her otherwise I will"

I replied "Bro, calm down I will kill her don't worry" I took out my gun and pointed it at her and she closed her eyes.

Suddenly I heard the sound of the bullet which hit her forehead.

We both turned back in shock and saw Jungkook.

"Why are you here ?" I asked him in a shocked tone.

"I wanted to kill her" he replied with a smirk on his face.

" what about funeral arrangements? "

I said with an evil smile on my face

He replied with a serious expression "It's done tell the bodyguards to get her and tell everyone that she had cardiac arrest,"

We both nodded.

Then we all left the place.

Tae p.o.v

I was busily clocking the files of a new project. Suddenly I heard Jimin's voice "Mrs Jeon Passed away, and everyone is saying that she had cardiac arrest, they invited us, we have to go"I stood up and asked

"No, I don't believe Jeons, maybe that's not the reason behind her death"

She was the only one who I could trust after Jimin.

We both drove off to the mansion and everyone was waiting for us, I hurried to my bedroom wore a black suit and joined them to go to the funeral.

We arrived at the location and It was a small journey with a big silence.

We entered the venue and all bowed to the photo I was the last one to bow.

I went and sat near a table and saw Jungkook coming in.

Jimin was sitting beside me and I was about to stand and leave but Jimin placed his hand on my shoulder as a sign to sit.

Jungkook bowed and sat opposite me.

I didn't dare to look in his eyes.

Jungkook p.o.v

I saw tae sitting right side near a table.

I bowed and went back to sit opposite Tae.

He saw me sitting there but he didn't dare to look in my eyes.

I saw my dad and Mr. Kim having a conversation.

Even though they hate each other they don't show it.

I wanted to talk to Tae but I saw Jimin beside him.

Jimin mouthed "Your call id."

I mouthed "Why?

Jimin mouthed " I wanna talk to you"

I showed numbers with my fingers and I got a message from Jimin in a few seconds.

*CHAT*

Jimin - I know you still love Tae, he also loves you but he hates you more than he loves you,

I will plan something for you to meet him.

Tonight he is going to the Pixar bar.

Jk - thanks for the information but I want to talk to him now, I have a lot of things to say.

Jimin - I will arrange it on the top floor, right now.

*CHAT ENDED*

I mouthed thanks.

Tae p.o.v

Jungkook was looking at Jimin and saying something.

Whatever I didn't care opened my phone to check the news.

Jimin whispered in my ear " You wanna leave this place right, let's go to the top floor and enjoy the sunset. "

I stood up and followed Jimin.

We both went to the top floor and I took some pictures of the sunset and turned around to show those photos to Jimin but there was Jungkook instead of Jimin.

Now I understand his plan.

I was about to leave but Jungkook caught my hand.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hmmm.....

This is the second chapter and don't get bored because there is a big surprising twist in This story.