Chapter -4 🔞

NOTE: English is not my first language so please ignore grammatical mistakes and enjoy the story.

**It is the past of tae and jungkook**

Time skipped

**** 9 pm ****

Third person p.o.v

It is almost 9 pm and everyone has arrived at the bar.

Everyone sat in the meeting room of the bar and Jay came with a file in his hand.

He started to speak about the project
" So, this project gonna be very tough one because the project is to smuggle the drugs from Russia,

I know that Russia has tight security but Russia has very good quality drugs, and those Russian drugs have so much demand all over the world.
I have chosen each one from two mafia gangs

They are.

( He turned on the projector which revealed this photo of Jungkook and taehyung)

Yeah, Mr Jeon jungkook and Mr Kim tae hyung.

And I think my decision is right"

Taehyung replied "Yeah, we are in"

Jungkook looked at tae and replied "We agree to that"

Jay replied

" Then, you are agreeing to work with each other and 40 per cent of the profit will be mine and I am gonna give you 3 weeks, thank you"

He turned off the projector and left.
Everyone left and the party started.
Everyone clinked the glasses.

Taehyung kept the glass on a table and left without informing anyone.

Jungkook saw taehyung going out and he followed him.

Taehyung felt that someone was following him so he turned back and saw that Jungkook was following him.

He dragged Jungkook to the parking lot.
Jungkook said in a teasing tone "Are you Missing me?"

Taehyung replied, "Why are you following me?"

Jungkook replied "Don't you remember that we have to work together for 3 weeks".

Taehyung suddenly heard the fireworks sound and sat down closing his ears and eyes hard.

Jungkook sat on his knees and hugged him tightly and taehyung hugged him back.

After few minutes

Taehyung broke the hug and was about to leave but

Jungkook dragged taehyung into his car and drove off to his secret house.
Taehyung replied, "Where are you taking me?"

Jungkook replied "Relax, you're safe with me, I am taking you to my secret house"
Taehyung believed in him because he didn't do anything to him.