chapter - 10

Since jimin was not able to reach him,
he tried his best to comfort tae.

Tae was depressed, he started using drugs to get distracted but it made his health get weaker and doctors suggested him to not use drugs.

He quit drugs and got addicted to smoking (which he didn't like)

He was never depressed like this before but this time it hurt him more and more.

But he had faith that jungkook would come back.

He started dressing like jungkook to not miss him.

After a week Mr.kim went to meet tae in his room

Mr.kim: I don't know how many days you'll be like this but here are the tickets to Luxembourg.
You're going there and handling our business there.

Jimin was with tae.

Jimin: but why now, dad?

Mr.kim: he has to leave this country, that's it.

Mr.kim handed those tickets to jimin and left.

After few hours Jimin went to Mr.kim and asked "dad, why are you sending Tae to Luxembourg, you know that we have a lot of compition in that country right! sometimes you can't even handle the stress about that company"

Mr.kim: that's the reason i am sending him there, if he is busy at work he won't get time to think about that bastard.

Jimin: dad, he is not thinking about him dad he is just trying to distract himself.

Mr.kim: do you know how he is distracting himself?
He is smoking 2 - 3 smokes at a time, he isn't even talking to me, he is not even eating meals properly, is this how he is distracting himself?
Jimin stayed silent after listening to all this.

Jimin: so now he is going to Luxembourg but when will he be back?

Mr.kim: maybe after a year.

Tae thought that Jungkook won't come, he cheated on him but he didn't know Jungkook's situation.

Tae left for Luxembourg with a broken heart with a lot of memories.

He had tight security and he was very busy.

After few months

That company became no.1 in Luxembourg.

He became very busy and he attended so many business parties and interviews.

He came back to seoul after a year but he never tried to meet Jung kook.

He thought he can forget him in just few months but every place he goes reminds him of jungkook.

-----present-----

Sorry for the lag guys but here is the present, if you forgot what happened in the present go check chapter two.

Tae: leave my hand

Jungkook pulled him closer and flickered his tongue on tae's upper lip which made Tae lose control immediately but tae pushed him.

Tae: you're married now, leave me.

Jungkook caught his waist and pulled him closer.

Jk: darling listen to me, I am not married, the wedding was planned for business but the bride was interested in someone else so she eloped on the wedding day.

Everyone thought I killed her.
My dad didn't even ask me about the wedding He made the decision and he Trapped me in that situation I was not even able to reach you.
I was totally housed and arrested by my dad.

But when the wedding got cancelled I was allowed to be the free bird again.
I tried to reach you.

I even came to your room daily but you were not there and one day I got caught by your bodyguards, I was almost about to get killed by them but I escaped.

Tae: whatever but I don't love you now.

Jk: say the same thing by looking into my eyes.

Tae:why should I?

Jk: to confirm that you don't love me.

Tae: but your father killed my mother.

Jk: it was not my father.

Tae: how do you know?you were not even born.

Jk: my brother Jeon Hoseok said that to me.

Tae looked away for few minutes.
It was very silent and the weather was very peaceful.
Tae zoned out.

Jungkook suddenly pulled Tae closer and trailed his hand inside tae's shirt.

It went from back to abdomen to nipples.

He tried to pinch them but something was there on that which felt like metal suddenly Tae came back to his senses and pushed jk away.

Jk pulled towards him and unbuttoned his shirt with one hand and another hand was catching tae's small waist.

He fully unbuttoned his shirt and was shocked to see nipple piercings and a tattoo of his name below his chest.

Tae: leave me, I have to go.

Jk: so this is how you hate me?
Tae got frustation and yelled "yes, I love you, so what now?"

Jk: so you admit it.

Tae: yes.

Jk started playing with his nipples and piercings

Tae: leave me, there are people here.

Jk: I can't see anyone.

Suddenly they both heard claps and cheering sound