Chapter - 5🔞

NOTE: Please ignore the grammatical mistakes.
my first language is not English.

***past story***

NEXT DAY MORNING

TAE P.O.V

I woke up first and it was a beautiful moment for me.

JK was sleeping like a baby on my chest.
I took my phone to click a photo but when I turned on my phone I was shocked to see more than 80 missed calls from Jimin.

I laid Jk head on the pillow and went out to talk to Jimin.

I called him after a few rings he answered my call

ON CALL

Jimin: where are you? Dad is worried about you.

Tae: relax, I am just out of town.

Jimin: what are you doing there?

Tae: nothing, something important I'll be back in a few hours, don't worry.

Jimin: come back, I'll show you hell.
He cut the call.

I went back into the room and Kookie was still sleeping.

I picked up a pen and paper from his drawer and written
"Baby, I'm sorry, I have to leave, tonight I'll be back to this place and I am taking your car"

I placed it on the table, wore my clothes and drove off to the mansion.

JK P.O.V

I woke up and it was almost 10 am.
I searched for tae then I found a letter on my table.

I read it and I felt so happy that I too have a person who loves me and cares about me.

I called my manager to send work details and meetings to access them from here.

Tae p.o.v

I came back to the mansion went to my room and took a bath.

My body and neck had so many hickeys, that I tried to cover them with my clothes, so I wore a formal shirt with a black blazer.

They were almost covered.

I went downstairs to have my breakfast.
Dad and Hyungs were eating and I joined them.

Thank God Jimin was not there, If he was there he would have asked me so many confusing questions.

DAD: I don't care where you went last night but be careful when you go alone and at least inform your manager or Hyungs.

He said with a serious face.

Of course, I can understand that he is worried about me.

Jin: From 2nd January, you have to focus on the project, Jay has given you the access card to the office, you and Jungkook should work hard.
The whole workers and team will be working with you in that office and it is out of town.

Be alert when you are with Jungkook and don't ever believe him
Your deadline is just 3weeks and you have to work so hard to smuggle the drugs from Russia, that to a million tons, be careful you have to handle all the things and no one will be there to help you.

Jin Hyung gave this big lecture but what he said was right it's a very hard task but I am confident that I can manage it.

I finished my breakfast and went to the office.

My schedule was very hectic since I have not been to the office for 2 days.
The main project for me is Jay's project.

Jk p.o.v