11-20

11

When Qi Song heard the score announced by the program team, he was surprised for a moment, but after thinking about it carefully, he felt that he was not surprised.

There are ten questions in the game, and about six of them can be answered from the original owner's memory of Yu Luo in the past two years.

As for the remaining four questions, it may not be difficult to answer them correctly based on the influence of the love brain that the original owner is suspected to have left in his body and is revived by the spring breeze.

Not to mention that a vague memory detail suddenly emerged just now, which shows that the remaining memory of the original owner may be slowly returning to its original place, allowing her to play the role of the original owner more and more flawlessly.

Qi Song quickly figured it out, but couldn't explain it to Yu Luo.

Under the envious eyes of each group of families and Li Ge's cries, the village chief welcomed them to stay in his house tonight.

Qi Song found the right moment to tilt his head and whisper to Yu Luo, emphasizing seriously: "Don't get me wrong, I just want to win."

Yu Luo smiled lightly, as if he believed it: "Well, who doesn't want to win?"

Her tone sounded like she wasn't just talking about this game.

The village chief's house has three floors and covers a large area. The village chief's children also live here after they get married.

After the meal, the village chief had something to do, so the village chief's son Chen Linxin and his wife greeted the big star and his family.

Chen Linxin has a refined appearance and is very considerate in his dealings with others.

After helping carry the luggage to the bedroom on the third floor, he explained it carefully, squatted down to tease Taotao, and said with a smile: "The kid is so cute."

After speaking, he glanced at his wife's belly tenderly and said sheepishly, "I will have a child soon."

Qi Song looked at the happiness on the faces of Chen Linxin and his wife, and couldn't help but glance back at Yu Luo.

Then he saw that Omega's eyes were in a trance, as if he felt something.

Qi Song has a strong sense of morality and cannot understand the mentality of a scumbag who cheats and has children. www.vmatch.net Time and Space Novel Network

Seeing this kind of couple who got married and had children in dedicated love without betrayal, did Yu Luo feel any regret or guilt in her heart?

Probably not.

Because the next second, Yu Luo congratulated the couple as usual, sharing their joy naturally, and his brows were so relaxed that it didn't look like he was faking it.

This made Qi Song belatedly find it funny.

What was she thinking? Expect the woman who cuckolded the original owner to have a sense of morality?

It's better to hope that the scumbag will overturn and the green man will always be green.

Yu Luo took Taotao to take a bath and walked into the bedroom.

Taotao is wearing a creamy yellow animal pajamas, soft and cute.

Yu Luo and she were dressed in parent-child outfits, cream-colored long-sleeved trousers and cotton pajamas. The warm colors and patterns diluted the coldness in her temperament, and her freshly bathed skin was lightly pink, reflecting a bit of softness.