91-96 END

91

"Qi Song is coming back."

That day, Yu Luo suddenly received a call from A Ran, and his clear voice was unprecedentedly solemn.

"I feel like I am withdrawing from my body..." Aran described, "very slowly, but very clearly."

I was so depressed that my mind went blank for a moment.

After being stunned for a few seconds, she came to her senses and said, "Wait for me! I'll go find you!"

"Don't worry, this process will probably last a few hours." Aran's laughter on the other end of the phone sounded like it was coming from an old gramophone, not quite real, "But you do need to come to me, I have something important." explain."

Yu Luo's fingertips pinched the edge of the phone.

The tip of her nose was sore and her voice was trembling: "Don't use the word "confession, okay?"

This word made her feel strongly that Aran was about to disappear forever.

Aran changed his words submissively and softly: "Okay, then I just want to talk to you."

"Don't hang up the phone." Yu Luo said and started running.

Aran sat quietly on the shabby sofa, his ear pressed against the speaker of his cell phone, listening carefully and intently to the various sounds coming from it.

First there was the sound of a woman's urgent footsteps, and then a child's clingy question: "Mommy, are you going out?"

"Yes. Grandma Zhang will accompany you. Mommy will be back later." The woman replied quickly, and then there was a slight bang, which was the sound of the door closing.

Yu Luo stuck to the speed limit of the street and drove to the downstairs of Aran's house.

...

When he opened the door, he saw that the usually cool and delicate woman had red eyes and messy hair, which made Aran feel a little painful.

"I told you there's no need to worry." She sighed, leaned over and hugged Yu Luo tenderly.

Over the past month, they have met frequently and gotten closer to each other. Hugs are a regular occurrence.

Yu Luo could clearly feel that Aran's energy and energy today were not as good as before, and his voice was also weaker.

——She is really fading from Qi Song's body.

For two years, Yu Luo has been looking forward to Qi Song's return. But since realizing that Aran would disappear, this expectation has naturally been mixed with indelible sadness.

A Ran finished the hug with restraint and was about to let go, but Yu Luo grabbed the fabric around her waist and wouldn't let go.

"Where are you going?" Yu Luo choked, "Don't hide it from me."

"Since you are also a complete soul, you should have somewhere to go and not disappear into thin air..."

The woman's clear voice was soaked with tears, making her look pitiful. www.vmatch.net Time and Space Novel Network

Aran's lips pursed: "...I didn't mean to hide it."

"You, Qi Song, and I all have our own missions. Until we complete our missions, we can only keep all our secrets." She said seriously, "This is what I want to remind you of today."

"Taotao's origin, your inability to control yourself in the future, and anything that goes against the laws of nature, you can only keep in your heart. Even to Qi Song, you can't reveal the slightest bit."