81-90

81

"Teacher Yu, it smells really good!"

It's just that her pheromone scent goes well with her, it's like a perfect blend. Working with her was a true visual and olfactory pleasure...

?Want to see Sui's "The Omega Baby Who Scumbags Me and I Go to the Baby Show"? Please remember the domain name [(

Before entering the dressing room, Yu Luo heard the staff inside chatting.

She paused while pushing the door, her white fingertips turned pink, and she curled up.

www.youxs.org due to long-term injection of severe overdose of inhibitors.

There were people who had doubts about this, but she excused them by saying that she had a gland disease.

Since she started using the ointment sent by Qi Song, the clear and snow-like scent was stable and long-lasting. Everyone around her thought that her glands were healed and that this scent was her pheromone scent.

Every day, people compliment her amazingly on how good she smells.

In fact, it's not like I've never thought of buying a bottle of perfume before. But Yu Luo knows that the more people say it smells good, the more it will embarrass her sensitive and fragile heart - this is actually an artificial perfume that is the same on the market. You praise the fragrance I bought, but you don't know that I What a disgusting smell hidden under the glands. www.vmatch.net Time and Space Novel Network

But the ointment Qi Song sent was different.

"This is what you taste like."

The girl's eyes were sincere that day, and she told her that this balm was the fragrance that she smelled on the skin on her neck, and that it was a real body fragrance that belonged only to her.

"It's usually very light, and you can only smell it if you put your nose close to your skin and smell it." Qi Song once said, "But whenever my sister's body temperature rises due to shyness or fever, it will become more fragrant."

Yu Luo was cold and distant in front of other people, and no one could hear him. In addition, she could not detect the fragrance that was integrated with herself, so Qi Song was the only witness.

Ever since she applied the ointment to her glands, Yu Luo couldn't help but feel cramped and warm every time she was praised for the scent of her pheromone at work.

Shy, jerky, cautious - you are really praising my true taste.

It seems to me that I am not always shunned, pitied or rejected because of my smell.

Past experiences have made Yu Luo almost paranoid about taste. The gift that Qi Song spent two years and spent all his time and energy on giving her has been integrated into every inch of her life, silently and slowly healing her fragility and inferiority complex.

"Why are you standing still at the door?" Manager Sister Chen's voice sounded next to her, "Didn't you say you were going to pick up your sister for dinner?"

Yu Luo came back to her senses, opened the door and said, "Take your bag and leave."

"Let me see you off, I just have to do something."

"Okay, thank you for your hard work, Sister Chen."

It happened to be the rush hour for commuting from get off work, so there was some traffic jam on the way to school.

"Find an air-conditioned shop near the school gate and sit there for a while. There is a bit of traffic jam right now. My sister may not be able to get there until later."