61-70

61

The cruise ship docked, and the two consecutive variety show recordings came to an end.

"Okay, Taotao, let's say goodbye to Mommy and Mommy." Ren Zhi touched Taotao's head, "It's time for us to get in the car and leave."

Ren Zhi's family also owns a house in D City.

Taotao and Youyou have been playing inseparably for the past few days. At Ren Zhi's invitation, Yu Luo and Qi Song agreed that she would stay at Ren Zhi's house for a day and pick her back tomorrow morning.

Of course, this is also out of consideration for something unspeakable——

L is going to the boulder later, what will the boy do?

Taotao happily got into Ren Zhi's car, and the SUV quickly disappeared from sight.

Qi Song drove an off-road vehicle along the beach.

They had just gone to the villa in City D to take a shower and bring some belongings with them. The SUV was also driven from the family's garage.

The wheels rolled over the white sand, leaving two long marks on the beach.

The weather is excellent today, and there should be a brilliant sunset at dusk, perhaps as good as the day in my memory.

Thinking of this, Qi Song's throat moved slightly.

Yu Luo looked at the distracted young woman, his eyes sliding over the red ears.

She had a guess in her mind, but she didn't expose it. Just his fingertips slowly moved over, lightly touching Qi Song's chin, and then his fingertips traced along the beautiful jawline.

It fell on the collar and unbuttoned a button.

The young woman's delicate collarbone was exposed and pressed gently.

Qi Song's breathing was slightly stagnant, he stopped the car and turned his head to look at Yu Luo.

But he saw the woman take back her hand as if nothing had happened, and looked at her with a pair of exceptionally pure eyes, "Is it hot?" www.vmatch.net Time and Space Novel Network

The quiet smile on the corner of her lips did not conceal her thoughts - provoking and seducing beforehand.

Qi Song's gaze became deeper and he admitted that he had fallen for the bait: "It's hot."

"Really?" Yu Luo responded simply, with an irresponsible attitude.

She felt the gaze of the young woman next to her burning through her skin like hidden flames. Her heart subconsciously tightened, but she quickly regained her composure.

After a few days of doing it, she now knows the tricks of Qi Songhui like the back of her hand, and she probably won't be able to figure it out no matter how hard she tries.

Although blessed with instinct, in the final analysis he is still an inexperienced and innocent puppy.

Thinking like this comfortably, Yu Luo turned his head and looked at Qi Song, and saw that the man's cheeks were already pink, showing that he was young and didn't know how to fight back effectively after being provoked.

Tsk.

Yu Luo bit her lower lip slightly, feeling a little wetness gushing out of her because of this greenness.

As the car drove farther and farther, the people on the beach gradually disappeared, and finally only the soft white sand remained, and the blue water and the sky were the same color.