97-99 EXTRAS

97

It was an ordinary morning.

Birds chirped outside the window, Qi Song's ears twitched slightly, and he slowly woke up.

She lowered her head and buried her head into the woman's neck, sniffing contentedly in the clear and refreshing fragrance like snow, like a lazy animal.

Yu Luo was still sleeping soundly, and his even and long breathing gave Qi Song a sense of stability. Her ears moved, and she further heard the breeze blowing into the room, and a page of the book on the table was quietly lifted up and then dropped again; outside the well-soundproof bedroom door, there were lively trotting steps in the corridor, accompanied by the soft and soft laughter of children. .

Qi Song felt that his hearing was a little too sensitive today.

She didn't think much about it, she just felt a numb itch somewhere on the top of her hair, and even her heart itched, wanting to rub her against her.

Thinking this, she immediately did it. His head was buried lower, and the top of his hair was gently placed on Yu Luo's neck, and he was rubbed twice.

Wow, so comfortable...

Qi Song half-closed his eyes in comfort, feeling that if he were a furry animal, his whole body would feel comfortable and fluffy at this moment.

She couldn't help but rub it again.

This feeling is a bit ecstatic, and my mind is slightly tipsy. It's like something sensitive and soft has grown on the top of your hair. It will tremble if you are lightly touched by Yu Luo, and then the electric pleasure will quickly spread from there to all your limbs...

etc--

Qi Song's eyes widened.

She slightly pulled away from Yu Luo, and moved her left hand up slightly to touch the top of her hair.

It starts with a soft and fluffy feel like a puppy's ears.

Qi Song's pupils shrank suddenly, and his heartbeat made his chest feel hot.

She lowered her head and glanced at Yu Luo, who was still sleeping soundly. She carefully moved the woman's arms and legs away from her body and let her lie down. www.vmatch.net Time and Space Novel Network

Yu Luo's brows moved slightly, as if he was about to wake up. Qi Song kissed his forehead and coaxed him a few words, and accidentally fell into sleep again.

Qi Song breathed a sigh of relief, got off the bed lightly, threw on a nightgown and couldn't wait to get into the bathroom.

Then he stared at himself in the mirror and fell into deep thought.

I saw two furry ears standing on the top of the black and moist hair. When the head moved slightly, the tips of the ears bounced in a small arc...

It looks very much like a Samoyed's ears, but the color is a beautiful orange, very bright and majestic.

Qi Song pursed his lips.

She won't really turn into a puppy, right? Woo, what if my sister can't accept humans and beasts?

With a rapid heartbeat, Qi Song pulled apart the hastily draped nightgown on his body and examined his whole body in the mirror.

Slightly relieved.

Fortunately, I only grew a pair of ears, and the other parts remained the same, and I didn't grow a tail or anything like that...

Yu Luo turned over lazily in bed.