𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅

༺༒༻

Turns out Mondays we only have first period together.

Maybe he is an arts student.

Walking late to my first class the next day, I spot Suna already friends with quite a large group of boys.

Despite being very involved in conversation and jokes, he takes time to look at me and give me a discreet wave.

I wave back, smiling, and then walking inside my classroom.

I take my seat, next to my closest friend, Eleanor or Elle. "Dude, who were you waving to? No way you have new friends you antisocial weirdo." She questioned, proud of me, in an offensive way.

"New guy, he had the first period with me yesterday. And just because I don't like people doesn't mean I don't have any social skills at all." I answered.

"Omg you should totally invite him to have lunch with us." She said, her curiosity and enthusiasm towards gossip revealed entirely.

"I don't know. He already seemed very integrated with the volleyball boys." I say unsure.

"Then we shall sit with them!" She says even more excited.

"What about our friend group?" I reminded.

"They can survive a lunch without us." She said.

I give her a look, as though they definitely can't survive lunch without us, making her laugh in agreement.

"They'll just have to fend for themselves."

"Ok what if the boys don't want us there?" I make up another hypothesis.

"They'll just have to suck it up, because we will be there."

The confidence in this girl...

✧༄

As agreed, we left our friend group and went over to the team.

"Hey Suna!" I greet him so they know I know one of them. After he greeted me back I ask. "Is it alright if we sit with you guys?"

"Your friends will be lonely." One of the twins comments. I don't know which one is which one.

"Who cares, they have each other. This school year, me and Y/n will be meeting new people because we are getting quite depressed with the routine." Elle justified.

The same twin who spoke gave a little smile and continued the discussion. "Why us then? There's like 1000 more people around here."

"970 actually. And Y/n here told me she had met the new guy and since he's with you, we're sitting with all of you, whether you like it or not. Don't fret tho, you'll be thanking us." Elle told him.

"Alright, that's fair." He gave in. "Introduce yourselves."

"I'm Eleanor, but if it sounds too long just call me Elle. As I've mentioned before, this is Y/n."

Grabbing onto our trays. We chose a random table.

"Now you introduce yourselves." She demands.

"You don't even know our names and you want to sit with us?" The twin chuckled surprised. "I'm Atsumu, my brother Osamu, new guy Suna, perfect son Kita and that's Aran."

Aran smiled and sighed "Just Aran..."

"I don't wanna be offensive man." Atsumu said.

"Say it." Aran allowed.

"MONK-" before Atsumu could finish, Kita slapped the back his neck hard.

"Ah yes, Aran, the monk!" Osamu laughed.