𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒉

༺༒༻

He sent me the location of the place where we're eating.

Once I get there, I find him waiting by the door, a cigarette in one hand and a flower in the other.

As I got closer, a smile formed on his lips.

"Hey!" He greets, handing me a red and white carnation.

"Hi." I greeted back as I took the flower in my hand. "It's so pretty, thank you so much!" With that I kiss his cheek.

Putting the very end of his cigarette away in the cig receptacle we walk inside, hands brushing.

"You two have a reservation?" The man on the counter asked.

The restaurant was cozy, quite dim, which was appreciated in order to chill. There were some paintings and decorations hanging on the walls.

"No." Suna replied to the man.

"Just the two of you, correct?" We nod in response. "Follow me." he requested.

We try to accompany the man's fast pace to a forgotten table of two in a corner.

"Is this alright?" He asked.

"Yeah." We both say, leading him to lay out the silverware.

We take a seat across from each other and start looking over the menu.

"What are you going to order?" I wanted to know.

"Secret." He smirked.

"Bitch." I whispered and he chuckled.

"You look beautiful tonight. The makeup suits you and the top enhances your features." He said as we awaited our food.

"Thank you. You combed your hair and dressed better as well, a pleasant surprise." I told him.

"Uh, thank you, I guess." He said making me giggle.

"You know, I think we are not made for this sort of date." I commented.

"I agree. Wanna get out of here? Maybe do a picnic or something."

"Wouldn't it be kinda late? We shouldn't rush things, we have an entire life to waste." I reminded.

"A life that could end any minute." He retorted.

"So we should be calm all the time to go peacefully instead of in a rush to live it all." I defended.

"Got me." He gave in. "Tomorrow after school?"

"Sounds good."

The food arrived. We must've been quite hungry, because we stop talking just to eat.

"This place is quite good." Suna declared once we were almost done.

"True." I supported. "I just hope it's not expensive."

"You don't have to worry about that."

"How come?" I asked.

"I'll pay. I'm pretty sure it's a rule, if it's not I just made it. I'll pay, no discussion."

"What a gentleman." I smiled. "I still hope it's not expensive, don't want you spending all you have just to feed me."

"Like I said, don't worry about it." He repeated.

"Ok." I conceded.
After changing the topic, time felt to pass by in a haste.

He paid and we left the restaurant, now he is walking me home.