𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒉

༺༒༻

By school gates, I wait for Elle.

Suna spots me and comes closer. "Hey, are we still on for that picnic?"

"Oh shit. How did I forget? Hold up." I requested.

Reaching into my pocket I pull out my phone.
"Elle! Girl, I'm so sorry, do you have someone else to walk home with you? Cus I had some plans and I can't go with you today." I explained.

"Yeah, I was about to call you to let you know Atsumu was driving me and ask if you wanted a ride too."

"Not necessary, thanks tho. Have fun babe!" I encouraged subtly for her to make a move.

"You too." She said after a sigh.

After putting my phone back in my pocket I turn my focus back to Suna. "Alright, yes. We can go right now."

We pass through the connivence store and his place to get pastries and something to drink.

By that same tree where we last smoked weed we eat all the little pastries with some cheap and rather strong wine.

There's a lot of comfortable silence and random conversation, but somehow it doesn't feel awkward. And then we share a blunt.

"You're hot." I comment as I take in his looks.

"You're hotter." He said back.

My lazy red eyes lock with his lidded wet ones. I know what he wants. I want it too.

I climb on his lap and, holding his face between my hands. He looks so cute like this, so I kiss him. His warm lips pressing against my own.

He quickly accepted and matched the affection, resting his hands on my lower back. And I felt the taste of chocolate from the cupcake he ate as his tongue slid into my mouth.

We were hungry for each other. His hands roam down and he tucked them under my skirt to grasp on my ass.

Our lips parted for a breath, but his quickly attached to my neck. I tilt my head to the side to allow him a better access.

He kissed, sucked, licked and bit. I'm sure it'll leave marks, but I can't care at all.

One of his hands remains stroking my butt and the other moves over to the front.

After giving my thigh a squeeze, he trails my inner thigh closer and closer to my underwear. Once he reaches it he applies some pressure, rubbing circles where the wetness has already passed through.

My breathing grows heavy with all the attention my body is receiving and how every move he makes feels right.

Pulling his mouth away from the crook of my neck, he looks at my flushed face as I contained any moans that tried to escape.

When I notice his smirk, I already know what he's about to say.

"You're so wet already. Is that all because of me?" He asked as he intensified the pressure.

I don't trust my own words or voice at the moment so ignore his question and decide to leave him a visible hickey on his neck as well.

The fact that he inhaled rather sharp made me believe he's not used to letting people suck on his neck, so I give it a kiss as well.

As one of his hands keeps playing around with my clothed pussy his other hand traveled away from ass, inside my top and undid my bra.

His lips curved as he saw the surprised look on my face.