𝑻𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒉

༺༒༻

His lips brush over mine, but he doesn't kiss me yet. He lingers over my lips and I feel his breath sweeping over my face.

"Do you not want me to?" He asks so seductively and lowly.

I take a while to answer as I'm scared to fuck up my words. "I want you." I said looking up at him, hopefully I sounded as tempting as he did.

I felt his smirk appear and disappear almost in a second that he could not stand to have wasted apart from my lips.

He kisses me so passionately that I don't even know where I am anymore. The weightlessness the water provides only gives me a stronger belief that we're floating in space.

His hands trace lower and he reaches my pussy and strokes it gently, drawing lines and circles, teasing.

He suddenly pulls his mouth away from mine. I'm surprised to see him going underwater.

I feel him kiss my pussy and giving it some licks before coming back up.

Suna easily grabs me and positions me how he wants me.

"Remember to tell me to stop if you want me to." He teased me a bit more before slowly penetrating me.

He slid inside me with ease. Maybe the water helped the process.

After I adjusted to his size once more he started to lift me up and down his length. I would help and add in a movement or two, to keep things interesting.

It was fun to play and experiment with this in the water.

Once he got bored of this position he carried me to a place more shallow and laid me down on all fours so my head was still on the surface but I had support from the ground.

He again pounded into me and I rolled my hips back to meet his.

The water was stirred all around us and I could see my breath forming a small cloud  in front of me every time I moaned due to the cold night.

Not that I could feel very cold this moment.

His dick kept hitting many different spots, but just the way I could feel how hard he was inside me was enough to be washed over with a thrill.

It's times like these that I don't know if I love him or just his dick. Because, holy shit, it's good, he's so fucking good.

Lust and passion are the only things present in me right now.

His rhythm grows quicker and he adds strength in each pound. I'm left gasping and moaning, not able to do much back.

I feel that my release is close and do my best to focus on it but he might have felt my pussy tighten around his cock and he started pushing in and out of me steady and calmly.

"More!" I demand in a breathy yelp.

"What's that again?" He asked going even slower. I could almost even smell his smirk.

"Don't stop!" I squeaked again, the desperation clear in my voice.

"Who's the perv now?" He chuckles darkly at his rhetorical question and does as told. He fucks me from behind so fast and hard I can't even hold in my loud moans.