𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐭𝐡

༺༒༻

"I don't know, Y/n, as much as I want this I don't wanna be a bad friend to Suna." He confesses.

"It's your decision. I want this and we would keep it a secret, I can even pinky swear that I'll carry it to my grave. But if your morals won't allow it, I'm fine with that." I say.

"Fuck it, my brain is already shut down and I'm thinking with my dick. Let me show you to my bedroom." He stretches out his hand for me to take after having climbed down the counter.

I giggled and set my hand over his.

He leads me upstairs and into a bedroom. There wasn't too much decoration but it was still a vibe. Some led lights and posters.

I sit down on his bed. He sits behind me and pulls me down to his chest.

I turn my head upwards to kiss him and he kisses me back.

I spin and push him down on the bed so I stay on top of him.

His hands roam aimlessly over my body until they settle for my ass.

Slowly tucking his hands up my skirt and feeling me before hooking his finger in my underwear and pushing them aside.

This seems to be happening quite fast but that's just how I want it right now.

He moves his fingers in circles before slowly pushing two inside.

I gasp for air due to the lack of warning. I then kiss him deeply and lace my fingers with his hair.

He moves his fingers in me, brushing over the walls and giving me all the pleasure I craved.

I start to move my hips along but he soon stopped moving his fingers and, when I too stopped and looked at him to check if everything was alright, he pulled them out.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You're not naked." He stated.

I smiled and took off my shirt. He removed my skirt after having unbuttoned both his shirt and his trousers.

We get back to kissing but he never put his fingers back in my pussy.

He pulled a condom out of his pocket and covered his dick with it.

"Sit down baby, please." He requested as he caressed my breasts.

I did so and his dick slid inside me. I felt my vulva stretch enough to accommodate his dick. God he was big.

I sat down completely, asscheeks on his thighs. His dick felt so deep I think I shivered slightly.

I gathered some strength as I got used to his size and started moving up and down rhythmically.

I hadn't noticed before but he kept switching from looking at my face, to my tits and my pussy.

When he noticed me staring he smirked, locked eyes with me and held onto my hips as he started moving faster in and out of me.

I started moaning as lowly as I could so as not to let anyone know of what is happening between these walls.