🍁Chapter 7🍁

Pakhi: main college jarrahi hoon entrance exam keliye...
Bha: mera ashirwaad tere sath hai...
Sai: main bhi exam keliye jarrahi hoon...
Ash; sab achaa hoga sai, pakhi tum dono safal hoyugi...
Pakhi: Thank you mami..

Pakhi is standing outside and waiting for taxi...and a car stops infront of her....she saw virat and sai are inside the car...virat is driving the car and sai sit beside him...
Sai: pakhi di apka exam kahan hai?
Pakhi: woh Medical College mein....
Sai: mera bhi...
Virat: Pakhi ayyo main chodhdeta hoon...
Pakhi: aur kitna chodhoge...i mean its okay! i can manage...
Sai: pakhi di ayyiye na....
Pakhi:par...she thinks she will get late if she stay here...so said okay!!  and she sit behind sit....virat stars the car...
Pakhi is reading her notes and virat see her....he smiles....
Virat: pakhi relax...you know everything why r you getting so temsioned?
Pakhi: tensioned nhi it's just nervous..
Sai: hota hai pakhi di par dekhna jaise hi aap exam hall mein jayoge na apki nervousness khatam hojayegi....
Pakhi: hmm....

And they reach at the Medical College..

Pakhi and sai saw there room no. and and they both goes to gave their exams and after 2 hours they both came out....
virat saw them but....he saw one boy comes behind from pakhi and hug her and pakhi too hug him....they all came to virat...
Sai: virat bohat acha exam gaya...
Virat: good...he saw pakhi who is busy with that boy to grab there attention he clear his throat...
Pakhi saw him...she understand...
Pakhi: yeh mera dost hai actually after school he went to london and now he met me here as a Exam incharge...
Hii, My name is Kamal...he forward his hand to virat and virar shake hand...
Virat: hii,virat...
Kamal: well pakhi i never think that ki hum aise milenge...
Pakhi: meetoo...
Kamal: btw abhi bhi nervousness hoti hai exam se pehle?
Pakhi: thodi si....
Kamal: its nice meet to you all..i think i should i leave i have work..
Virat: you should...your a Incharge so...
Kamal: Yup!! he leaves.....
Virat: he is so wierd....
Pakhi: no...he is good....Nd she wave at him..
Virat: car mein betho....

Hope you like it!!

Actually i am having my university exams i will make sure to update soon....
wish me luck!!