🍁 Chapter 14🍁

Virat: officer aap yeh kya karrahe hai?
Officer: ji...hamein apke bhai samrat ki body mili hai woh city hospitalse yahaan larrahe hai....and they leave...
Bha: nhi aisa nhi hosakta hai....and she cries...samrat...
Pakhi is in shock beacuse she is here because of one hope that samrat will come and she will tell him the truth but now what she do? she is guilty that she hide her feelings for virat from samrat......she is shock.....and she loose her balance...
Ash: patralekha and she held her.....patralekha beta kuch bolo.....
Ninad: vahini....hamein antim sanskar ki tayari krni hogi....and they they do the arrangements...
Virat is also doing the work because he wabts to be strong....and samrat body arrives in hall...
Virat saw him and cry.....bhai kyun mujhe chodhke chala gaya tu...kyun? akhir main kya krunga tere binna...
Bha: samrat.....she cry....
Virat saw pakhi who is wearing a white saree and her face is emotionaless she is looking like a statue...
Pakhi's mom came : pakhi beta....beta ro le...pakhi...she is calling her but pakhi is lost....virat saw her and he is feeling pain in his heart after seeing her in this condition...
Virat in mind: yeh mujhe itna dard kyun horaha hai? main toh move on krgaya hoon...phir kyun mujje itni takleef horahi hai...kyun?
Ash: pakhi beta kuch toh bol....kuch toh...
Virat goes toward pakhi and says her : pakhi....and pakhi brust out in crying...and she hugged him.....virat yeh kya hogaya.....aisa toh nhi hona tha na.....mujhe samrat ko bohat kuch batana tha.....mujhe usse sab batana tha....virat....
Virat: pakhi...shh....shant hojayo....pls.....sai came and she hugged pakhi....pakhi di pls...shant hojayiye.....aur jo sach hai usse apnaniye.....pls.......jo sach hai usse apniye...aur apne bare mein sochiye na ki kisi hor ke bare mein....
Ninad: chalo chale....
ans they complete the last rituals of samrat and came home back.....

Pakhi is in her room lost in her thoughts and what happend in a second...and virat is lost in his brother memories.....

Hope you like it!!
I AM A VIRAKHI FAN....TOH MUJHE JAISE ACHA LAGEGA MAIN WAISE STORY LIKHUNGI....YEH KAHANI VIRAKHI KI HAI....NA KI KISI HOR KI....AGAR APKO PROBLEM HAI TOH WOH APKI PROBLEM HAI MERI NAHI...I AM VIRAKHI FAN...