🍁Chapter 10🍁

Sai was so shocked to understand anything...
Pakhi; sai...ajayo ghar chalein..
Sai goes toward them....they r going downstairs and pakhi feet stuck in her saree she was about to fall but virat catch her...they shared a eye lock and sai saw them...
Virat: pakhi dhayan kahan hai tumhara?
Pakhi: woh saree...main theek hoon...
Virat: tumhe kahin chot toh nhi laga na..?
Pakhi: nhi...main theek hoon...chalo.....
They goes.

After Sometime in Sairat Room..
Sai was thinking about the women words and then she reminds about everything...the way virat call pakhi...and the main thing is he never called her vahini or patralekha...he always calls her pakhi....and that day he was having problem with kamal....and he always asks about pakhi...and pahi also....she reminds that pakhi always cares about virat....she always ask about virat....sai's mind is revolve around only pakhi....the way she ask about virat....and she heared that ashwini is calling her for dinner....she goes and sit beside virat...

Bhav: aree waah!! pakhi khana toh bohat acha bana hai...yeh hoti hai bahuyein jo ghar bhi sambhal rahi hai...
Pakhi: yeh kisiko bohat pasand anne wala hai toh pls agar kisiko na mile toh ismein meri galti nhi hai..
Virat saw his favorite Gajar ka Halwa....he smilee...wow! gajar ka halwa mera favorite...okay!  so yeh kisiko nahi milega...first yeh favorite hai second yeh pakhi ne banaya hai.....toh...
Pakhi: toh koi nhi leraha hai...yeh...she sit infront of virat....
Virat eats and he says: waah!! pakhi tumhare hathon mein na jaduu hai...its tasty!!
Pakhi: thankyou....
Virat: waise pakhi breakfast mein pancakes banana..
Pakhi: okay...
Sai is feeling like she nothing here...she doesn't belongs here......
Sai: Main room mein jarrahi hoon woh books dekhni hai....she goes to room and she saw a pic of virakhi on virat's dairy....

Hope you like it!!
Guys!! maybe i will not update the story for somedays because there is an medical emergency in my family...so...