🍁Chapter 15🍁

After somedays everyones is trying to be normal after there big loss and virat is trying to keep everyone happy but he is tensioned about pakhi...pakhi who spend her all time in her room even she didnt came for have her meals with family...she didnt talk with anyone and if someone came and try to talk with her she simply rpl with her head....her friend kamal is also trying to contact her but there is no use of that....today pakhi decide to came out from room and try to do something she thinks that her whole family and her in laws are with her in her situation so why not she take a first step to be normal.....she get fresh and she wears a light color of saree and came out from her room...she is passing through virat room and she heared sai voice...
Sai: virat aap mere hai bss apne yeh baat aj sabit kardi...apne mereliye jo kiya woh ik pati hi karsakta hai....virat i love you and she hugged virat...
Pakhi saw this and most shocking thing is virat too hugged her.....she came back her room...and talk with herself...
Pakhi: pakhi tumhara iss ghar se abh koi wasta nhi hai....tum bss virat ka past thi aur yaad rakho pakhi...Mohabbat ya Dosti se badhi Self respect hai...tum abh yahaan nhi rahogi...abh tumhara iss ghar se koi wasta nhi hai...and she take her luggage...

Hall
Bha: pata nhi patralekha kab theek hogi..
Ash: vahini hojayegi...
Bha: uska dard main samjhsakti hoon par mere paas virat tha jisse dekhke maine apni umar guzari...uske paas koi nhi hai....
Ash: vahini patralekha ke paas humsab hai hum usse kahenge ki woh apna kam kare..bahar jayegi toh mann badlega..
Virat: haan kaku main baat krunga....
Sai: pakhi didi...
Pakhi: kaku, mami aap sabne mereliye bohat kiya hai par abh main yahaan nhi rehsakti...mujhe waise bhi yahaan se jana tha...itna kuch sunne ke badh dekhne ke badh main yahaan nhi ruksakti and she leaves...virat goes behind her and held her hand..
Virat: Matt jayo pakhi..
Pakhi: jaane do virat waise bhi past ko kabtak sambhaloge...and she leaves...
Virat thinks everything.....and he is confused about his feelings...

Hope You like it!!