The beginning

So my lovely hoomans ❤ here is the first chapter I hope you guys enjoy.

Kim household:

   (Kim's house)

   (Kim's house)

Jin's pov:

I finished making breakfast. I made pancakes with maple syrup and blueberries on top of it, I also made orange juice for tae and chim as for me I prefer strong coffee in the morning. I set all food on the table. I usually get up at 6 in the morning. After that, I followed my morning routine as I finished setting the table. I shouted for the third time.

"Tae...chim!! Wake up breakfast is ready." but there is no answer I sighed with both my hands on my waist.

" Looks like I have to wake them up again. when will these two learn to wake up on their own?" I mumbled under my breath.

I climbed upstairs to the chim's room first because it's easier to wake up chim compared to tae. I turned the doorknob quietly. He was still sleeping.

He was lying on the bed all wrapped up in a fluffy blanket with holding one of his plushy close to his chest. I cooed at the site. he really is a baby, my mochi.

I walked closer to his bed and slowly sat down beside him. 

"Chim...baby wake up or you'll be late for school" I said as I removed the blanket slowly off of him. He moved a little then opened his eyes and looked at me I smiled in return.

"Good morning jin hyungie," he said in a sleepy voice.

" Good morning chimmy...now get up honey go freshen up and come downstairs, breakfast is ready." I said and kissed his forehead. 

I get up and opened the curtains of his room as he walks into the bathroom, I fixed his bed and leave his room to wake up taehyung.

I opened the door of Tae's room. he was sleeping peacefully with a laptop still open and books scattered everywhere.

I sighed " how many times have I told this boy to keep the books in their right place." I murmured as I picked up all the books and kept them on the table. I opened the curtains and heard a groan behind me.

I walked closer to his bed and shake him lightly.

"Tae...tae honey wake up it's already 7:30 you'll be late for the classes, come on get up! Hyunji will be here in no time " I said to him.

He groaned and said," Hyung I will get up in 5 mins, just let me sleep for 5 minutes more " 

"Ok but only 5 minutes". I said.

I kissed his cheek and left the room.

I went downstairs and saw Jimin having his breakfast. I smiled and patted his head.

" you want anything else chim." he shook his head as No.

Jimin finished his breakfast and went to get his bag and tae is still not here for the breakfast.