Second attempt

Update! Okay, hoomans there's going to be so many POVs in this chapter so bear with it.

Jimin's pov:

Days spent like sand sliding through the hourglass, today was the last day of our date and we enjoyed it a lot. We went to the arcade and shopping mall. He bought me a cute sweater which I liked so much in the mall but it cost too much to my budget so I just watched from far avoiding it but to my surprise when we came out of the mall yoongi gifted me the same sweater. first I refused to accept such expensive gift but he was much more stubborn then me so I've no choice left but to accept it.

So that's how our date went and now I'm currently standing outside of my school with him giving me sad puppy eyes with a cute pout. I really want to laugh but I refrain myself from doing so.

"So... It was the last day of our date." Yoongi said making a sad face.

"Yeah." I replied casually.

"So... Does that mean you won't meet me anymore?" He again asked.

"Yeah. Didn't I already tell you not to show your face once this date thing is over." I blurted out cold heartly but Immediately regretted it when I saw hurt in those sincere eyes.

"Okay then... be happy jimin. Sorry to bother you for a week and if I've ever hurt your feelings or made you uncomfortable in any way in this whole week then please forgive me. Study hard, Jimin. Goodbye." Yoongi said all at once with hurtful eyes and a sad expression. I felt something break inside me after hearing those words. 

I didn't understand at first but when I saw him leaving, the pain in my chest only worsen. Something inside me was screaming for me to stop him. And I guess... it was my heart that was hurting painfully. 

Yeah, I fell for him. I fell for you, min yoongi.

I don't know when tears started to drip down my face as I watched his back. I didn't think twice and marched towards him.

I grabbed his forearm and made him turn towards me.

"Yahh! Where are you going, min yoongi? You can't just leave me after making me fall for you. You can't just turn your back to me like a stranger.you dumb idiot!" I screamed at his face with tears in my eyes and he just gaped at me in a daze.

"W-what? What are you saying Jimin? What do you mean?" 

"I...I love you, asshole." I confessed and hugged him tightly for few minutes. I think he was still in shock as he didn't speak or react.

I pulled away and saw his mouth open with eyes wide that made me chuckle as I wiped my tears looking him straight in the eyes.

"So, will you be my boyfriend?" I asked confidently and saw his eyes become even wider. now it looks like his eyeballs will come out of his sockets any moment.

"Are you going to answer or should I take my offer back?" I questioned.

"No! You can't take it back now sweetheart. And yes I'll be your boyfriend and not only the boyfriend but also the father of your child." He said with a smug face and I blushed hard at his last sentence. But, wait a minute how did he know that I can give him a child.

"Wait a minute, how did you-"

"I know everything about you sweetheart. Every. Single. Thing." He emphasized. 

"You bastard." I murmured staring at him.

"Yeah, your bastard." He replied and embraced me in a breath-taking hug.

"Ughh... Yoongi, c-can't breath." I said tapping on his chest.

"Don't worry sweetheart. I will give you oxygen if you need it." He said pulling away while biting his lip seductively.