Blooming love & caged truths

Sorry for the late update hoomans. 

At the Jeon & co. building-  Office of namjoon ( 3:30 P.M.)

Namjoon's pov: 

It's been several days since I last talked to my darling. I know he must be worried to the death right now because his brother is kidnapped and to my bad luck kidnapper is no one other than my own best friend a.k.a my boss. 

I sighed deeply looking at my phone's screen with my Jinnie's wallpaper. I thought about the last incident that happened a few hours ago in the red house. Yoongi had called to inform me that taehyung had been caught. I knew it, I knew he won't be able to escape from that freaking big confusing house. still, I wanted him to successfully escape but then jungkook will never let him. He is always been like this. whatever he wants, he gets. by willingly or unwillingly as consent doesn't matter to him. 

This time it feels more difficult as I can see jungkook's behavior towards taehyung. He is being very different with him. He never treated his toys like this before and I'm afraid that jungkook won't leave taehyung easily. I really have to do something but work is keeping me busy all day and I know exactly why jungkook is piling me up with so much work. Jungkook is very smart, He must have sensed that I will try to help taehyung. 

My thoughts were cut off by the ring of my phone. I saw the caller id and immediately picked it up.

"Hello, jinnee?" 

'J-Joon.'

"Hey, how are you? Why didn't you contacted me?" I asked.

'sorry joonie. I-i was r-really busy.'

"Are you okay jin? Is everything alright?" I know the reason still I asked.

'j-Joon can y-you help me with something?' He shattered. 

"Of course." 

'umm I won't be able to come to the restaurant for few weeks so can you please give me leave for few weeks. I promise I will return to the work as soon as possible." He requested. 

"Okay, no problem. But can you at least tell me the reason for taking leave?" I asked for the reason but only got silence from the other side.

'...'

"Jin?"

'j-joon m-my brother... *Sobs* h-he went missing.' I heard him sobbing as he said the reason.

After hearing jin's words and sobs my heart broke into million pieces. The words cannot describe the grief I was feeling right now. 

"W-what? How?" I pretended even if I knew everything.

'i-i don't know Joon. I woke up and he wasn't there anymore *loud sobs*.'

"Jinniee, please calm down." 

'Joon what am I gonna do now.' He sounded scared and worried.

"Shh... Don't stress yourself. Do you want me to come over to your place?" I wasn't expecting positive answer but still asked. 

'p-please joon.' 

"Okay don't cry. Just drink water and try to calm down. I will be there in 15 minutes." I said picking up the car keys.

'o-okay' i heard him sniffing and call got disconnected.

I quickly made my way to the parking and got in the car driving towards my darling's house. I felt really bad for lying to jin but I didn't have a choice because if I told him the truth then he will hate me, also jk will know it too and the chances of saving taehyung will only decrease.