Double trouble

Update!

Jin's pov:

I closed the door after Joon left and prepared myself for the question bombs of Hyun Ji and Jimin. I sighed walking to the living room. 

"Who's that jin Hyung? You seemed close to him. And it didn't look like a normal boss-employee relationship? Since when did you become this close to your boss that he is even visiting you at home " Hyunji bombarded me with the questions.

And there you go, 

"Yeah hyungie, you never mentioned him before and namjoon Hyung seems really close to you." Jimin asked.

"Say something jin Hyung." Hyunji said.

"I will if you let me." I finally spoke for myself.

They both looked at each other before shutting their mouth.

"Okay, so I am going to be honest but promise me you guys will support me." 

"Support you, for what Hyung?" Jimin questioned.

"Umm ... Actually I was thinking about giving a chance to namjoon-" they both cut me off in the middle.

"WHAT?!" Both hyunji and Jimin shouted in unison.

"You didn't even know him jin Hyung. What if he turns out to be a jerk or rich playboy." Hyunji argued.

"Yeah hyungie, what if he just pretending to be nice in front of you and us. What if he turns out to be a bad guy." Jimin also added.

"Exactly 'this' is why I wasn't ready to tell you guys about it because I know you guys will react like this."

"Hyung we are reacting like this because we are worried for you. we don't want you to get hurt by some playboy." Hyunji said and jimin nodded.

"Hyunji, That's enough. I know you guys are worried but namjoon is a good guy and we have been in a friendship for a long now. I know he isn't pretending or anything. He is even supporting and helping me since taehyung went missing." 

There was a long silence after I let out last words. 

"Fine. Just be careful Hyung." Hyunji said grabbing her car keys before leaving the house.

I exhaled heavily and saw Jimin do the same.

"Hyungie don't worry. She is just stressed out and worried for you." Jimin consoled with a weak smile.

"I know jiminie, I know she cares about us and her being angry on this topic is completely fair, I won't blame her." I said understanding the situation.

Soon the doorbell rang signaling that our dinner is here. I opened the door and received our dinner thanking delivery guy before closing the door. 

"What is that Hyung?" 

"Oh, it's our dinner from namjoon's restaurant. He insisted to treat us a dinner."

"Namjoon Hyung really cares about you. I think I won't have any problem supporting you and besides that you two look good with each other." Jimin teased wiggling his eyebrows with a mischievous smile on his face.

"Yahh! Chimmy, don't say things like that." I scolded. 

"Okay okay hyung, I won't tease you anymore. Let's eat I'm hungry." 

I settled all the food in dishes and set the table.

I took a chair in front of jiminie and served myself.

I was about to eat when I saw jimin lost in thoughts playing with his food.

"Jiminie?"

He came out of his thoughts and looked at me.