Trapped

Update here!!! 

Hyunji's pov:

I was driving as I glanced at jin hyung he looked really scared and worried. After all of our efforts to find a tae failed,  we decided to file a missing report. I stopped in front of the police station and parked my car. I and jin hyung got out. I locked the car as I walked beside hyung. 

I saw how jin hyung's hand was shaking poorly. I know he was trying to compose himself. I took jin hyung's hand in mine and gave it a light squeeze as I looked into his eyes with a faithful smile. He nodded and we entered in.

It seems busy as every table was occupied. one of the police constables show us the way to the waiting area. We waited for 20 minutes. Jin hyung was looking miserable. I am also feeling very scared. Tae is my best friend and his brothers always treated me like their own family. Ever since I have moved to Seoul after my parents death I never really tried to interact with anyone. I was always been a lone wolf but tae was the first person who approached me without caring about my personality. At first, I found him annoying as he kept following me and blabbering nonstop but soon I realized that he is a very pure and innocent soul before I can push him away he already made his place in my life a very important place. And now that he is missing like this I can't even explain the feelings I'm getting inside my heart. 

I came out of my thoughts as jin hyung pulled my hand and we went to file the report.

"Okay, so what is it?" The police officer asked.

"officer my little brother is missing. " Jin hyung replied.

"How many hours has it been since he went missing?" 

"Umm, we don't know exactly. He was there in the house till 10 pm yesterday." Jin hyung informed an officer looked into his wristwatch.

"Okay. So you don't have an exact idea about how long he is gone."

"Yes. So can you please file a missing report?"

"Sorry, but we can't file a missing report before 24 hours. It's a rule you have to wait until then." The police officer explained as I and jin hyung looked at each other with a saddened look.

We exited the police station and flew off home. As soon as we reached home jin hyung went into his room soon I followed him with a glass of water. I saw him sitting on the bed crying. I quickly placed the glass on the table and embraced hyung into a tight hug.

"It's okay hyung everything will be fine. We will go again tomorrow." I comforted but he kept sobbing.

I patted jin hyung's back and told him over and over again that everything is gonna be fine. Soon the doorbell rang and jin hyung pulled away looking worried. 

"H-hyunji it will be Minnie. What am I gonna tell him." He wailed. 

"Don't worry hyung let me handle it okay." I assured jin hyung and went to open the door. 

I opened the door and jimin came inside with confusion written all over his face.

"I guessed it right I saw your car parked. So I thought you must be inside that's why I didn't use my spare key but why are you here noona? Didn't you and taetae hyungie have any classes today?" Jimin asked.

"No, we didn't go today." I replied as I was trying to act normal.

"Oh okay. Noona I'm hungry, you know today our school didn't provide any lunch because kitchen staff was absent." He pouted and I smiled looking at him. 

"aw, my baby. Go freshen up I will make you something good and yummy okay." I said ruffling his hair.

He went upstairs and I ran to jin hyung's room.