Gotcha

Hello, my lovely hoomans ♥️ thank you for all the votings and giving chance to my book... I'm really happy right now please keep supporting my book.... enjoy the update 💜💜💜

Jungkook's pov:

As expected he fell into the trap.

"Just tell me... I'll do it!" He replied eagerly.

"Okay, then you have to find a boy who studies in the same college where you teach. and like I said you have only two days to complete this work, I want his personal information too. I bet it'll be easy for you to get it." I said in a firm voice moving back and forth.

He was deep in the thoughts whether to accept it or not.

I saw namjoon frowning at my words. While yoongi and hoseok were dumbfounded.

"Look I don't have an entire day for you. So be quick with your decision. I'm asking for the last time yes or no." I gritted.

"Y-yes I'll do it." He answered looking down.

I grinned and gestured yoongi to open his ropes. Yoongi step ahead and opened his ropes.

Mr.song raised his head and looked at me.

"But don't forget your promise." He shrieked.

"Stay in your limits professor. don't forget your place." Yoongi growled. He was about to take a step forward but I raised my hand signaling him to stop.

"Don't worry you have my words. But don't try to escape or else I will not take responsibility for what will happen next." I threatened and he nodded shaking badly.

"Good. let him go." I ordered and hoseok blindfolded him again and left the basement to take him away from the mansion. 

I sighed and started walking upstairs followed by yoongi and namjoon. After we reached my study room. I sat down on my office chair. 

"What the hell jungkook why did you let him go? And that offer was my job, wasn't it?" Namjoon boomed.

I still sat unbothered. Looking out of window staring at the beautiful night sky.

"It was your work but you failed to finish it so I gave it to him and besides that I want you to focus on our incoming deals namjoon. We can't lose it." I answered calmly.

"Oh okay, so shall we go back now?" 

"Yes, tomorrow is going to be a very long day," I said getting up and heading to the parking. 

Yoongi opened the car door for me and I get inside. 

"Make sure to send our men to keep an eye on him(mr.song)." I ordered yoongi And he nodded.

"Good night boss." He greeted and our car drive away from the mansion.

At Kim household:

(in the morning)

Taehyung's pov: 

I yawned coming downstairs for the breakfast. 

"Good Morning taebear." Jin hyung wished me energetically but I was too drowsy.

"Good *yawn* morning hyung." I replied lazily.

"What happened to you? Why are you so sleepy? " jin hyung asked worriedly. 

He walked close to me and put the back of his hand on my forehead to check the temperature.

"Hyung I don't have a fever. The thing is I couldn't sleep last night." I replied.

"Ohh I got scared for the moment." Jin hyung said putting a breakfast plate in front of me.

Jimin left early today as he has a science fair at his school.