2

☆ 2. Artwork (2)

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Works related (2)

After listening to his explanation, Shu Yi took Wen Ning's resume in his hand and looked at it again and again. This person has no work experience except for three years of blank after graduation, but I have to say that the school he graduated from before was still good, he studied management, and he continued to do work-study during school, and he didn't fall behind in scholarships or anything, and he was indeed a plastic talent.

"Then why did you come to Huatian to interview an assistant? Where did you get the news about our recruitment?

Wen Ning blinked, did he pass the first level? But can he say that the recruitment information was accidentally seen by him when he was browsing the web, and he thinks that a company as big as Huatian will not deduct employees' salaries casually, and he thinks that the position of assistant does not look high, so can he pick up Wen Xiaobao to and from school on time every day? Of course not.

"First of all, I think Huatian is a very large company, with a good reputation in the industry and a relatively complete internal system. Although the position I was offered this time was only an assistant, in my opinion, it was just right for me. Because I have little work experience, the job of assistant allows me to learn Xi grow step by step from the bottom in Huatian.

Shu Yi nodded, and the smile on his face expanded slightly, "How do you know that the assistant recruited by Huatian this time is a low-level employee, what if it is Huatian's boss who wants to recruit an assistant?" That didn't give you a chance to start from scratch. "

Hiring an assistant for the boss? Wen Ning complained silently in her heart, your question is really unreliable. Shouldn't the position of the assistant to the president be screened from within the company? You're so bold as to hire one from the outside, what if it's a commercial spy sent by your opponent?

"Assistant assistant, as the name suggests, is a person who assists the company's leaders in communicating with superiors and subordinates, and I will do whatever the above tells me, as long as I am careful, there is nothing that cannot be done. "

Hey, you're not a small one. Shu Yi finally showed his first smile since this afternoon, "In case your leader asks you to leak the company's trade secrets to a rival company, will you do it obediently?"

"Would anyone do such a stupid thing that harms others and is not good for themselves?" "Does he still want to get mixed up in the industry?

Did he just get a roll of the eye? Shu Yi was slightly stunned, such a straightforward little guy.

"No one would estimate that much in front of interests. "You don't have much experience in the workplace, where do you know the lure of huge profits hidden behind this dark deal?

"Mr. Examiner, are you telling me that Huatian Company can't give every employee enough room for promotion, and the most reasonable salary? "

yes, that's what it feels like. Shu Yi made a gesture towards Xu Jun, who was separated by one person, that only the two of them could understand—this person, you can stay.

HR, who sat in the middle, represented himself Alexander. Mr. Shu, what kind of code words did you and Secretary Xu have? Can you tell me about it? Also, my sister-in-law didn't get an interview yet.

"Alright. Xu Jun replied aloud after receiving Shu Yi's signal, "We will keep your resume, and please keep your mobile phone unblocked at any time, if you pass this interview, we will notify you to come back for the final retest as soon as possible." Please tell the front desk when you go out and ask her to call the next interviewer in. "