28

☆ 28. Chapter 76

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

76 When Shu Yi left from the Shu family's old mansion, the eyeliner sent by Shu Guochun sat in the car with the film attached, and informed him on the phone of the dynamics of the boss's old mansion.

Shu Guochun reached out and rubbed the bridge of his nose, barely trying to keep himself from thinking about his son who was now kidnapped by the wild seed. If he could, he would have wanted to kill the wild seed with a single shot now. But everything in this world is sold, but there is no place to sell regret medicine. Therefore, he can only hope for God now, hoping that the other party will not drop the chain for him at a critical moment.

Shu Yi's car didn't go far before he found the car that had been following him. Anyway, since the second uncle, no, it should be called the second brother now. Since he wants to follow, he will follow, anyway, he will not let him get what he wants so easily. A person who can still stretch out his bloody palm when he knows that the other party is your relative, Shu Yi doesn't feel that the other party needs to be respected.

Shu Yi's car slid smoothly into the yard.

Wen Ning's figure appeared at the door of the villa at the right time, with a small tail behind him.

Shu Yi in the car felt a burst of happiness when he saw these two people. Whatever he had missed before, at least now the two of them were all bearded and full of life within his reach. That's enough for him.

"What's going on? Shu Yi reached out to hug Xiaobao, but the child blinked his eyes, but hugged Wen Ning's thigh with his backhand. Shu Yi was not discouraged, but squatted □, clapped his palm, and there was a delicate candy lying in his palm.

After Xiaobao saw the candy, his eyes widened instantly, and he barely thought about it, so he walked towards Shu Yi's side - or rather, he walked towards the candy in Shu Yi's hand. Wen Ning supported his forehead, this child, he really can't be saved, sooner or later he will be folded on his greedy nature. I just hope that before that day, he can become strong enough not to get hurt by it.

"I came out with my baby to breathe. "By the way, let's see when you'll be back.

Shu Yi smiled, and suddenly reached out to hug Wen Ning, "Maybe, for Xiaobao's sake, we can try to have a relationship."

Wen Ning's eyes widened almost at the moment when Shu Yi opened his mouth - this, what is the situation?

Still there, after Shu Yi finished saying this, he let go of Wen Ning, bent down and hugged Xiaobao, "Do you like it?" "

Like! Some eat, Xiaobao's big eyes immediately narrowed into a line, and the whole person also pasted Shu Yi's body, looking very well-behaved. Seeing that Wen Ning couldn't wait to kill the mosquito with his eyebrows, he decisively reached out and tore Xiaobao off Shu Yi's body.

"It's okay, the child is not heavy. Shu Yi didn't let go, no matter what the reason, the child was willing to be close to him, but he couldn't ask for it.

Wen Ning couldn't help it, and looked at his son who was only concerned about eating with some embarrassment, so he wanted to pull him off Shu Yi.

"Let's go inside. Of course, Shu Yi wouldn't give Wen Ning a chance to lose his temper with Xiaobao, and almost half-pushed Wen Ning into the house.

Listening to Shu Yi roughly explain the ins and outs of the matter, Wen Ning felt that countless black lines appeared on his face. originally thought that a person like himself who had no relatives would be very pitiful, but he didn't think that Shu Yi, who had relatives like him, could be even more pitiful than himself. If you want him to say all this, you can't blame others at all, you have to blame the old lady of the Shu family who has died. I was idle and got an illegitimate child out, and in the end I didn't make it clear to the child, which led to the current hatred between the brothers.