27

☆ 27. Artwork (27)

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Works related (27)

are involved, and it is estimated that only Xiaobao is not here now. But if he and he have no parent-child relationship, then there is no bond between the child and him, and it is not reasonable for the old man to keep him.

Here, Wen Ning's palm was still on his face, and when he suddenly heard Shu Yi say this, although he couldn't think clearly in his heart for a while, he intuitively felt that he couldn't follow Shu Yi to see Old Man Shu. Not to mention anything else, just because he escaped from under the nose of the other party, the other party would definitely not be able to give up. Therefore, I can't go to see Old Man Shu now.

"Well, forget it.

Shu Yi hesitated slightly, then figured out the joints, and asked Wen Ning curiously: "How did you walk that day?" This

question really stopped Wen Ning, most of the details in that day were done by Luo Lin, Wen Ning himself just had to follow the signal agreed with Luo Lin in advance, who would have thought that one day someone would ask about other things, of course he couldn't answer this.

After hesitating for a while, Shu Yi thought that Wen Ning had other secrets on him, and it was inconvenient to tell him, so he didn't ask anything more. On the contrary, I secretly wrote down in my heart that I must think of getting closer to you with him in the future, at least not let the other party always treat him as an outsider.

Shu Yi's idea came more naturally, so others didn't think much about it, whether it was too much to think about it, or whether Wen Ning had already been regarded as a possession that he was determined to obtain, of course, he had to draw a circle as soon as possible to enclose him, and there would be no secrets between the two.

After greeting Wang Mo, Shu Yi asked Xu Jun to carefully tie up the rope, put it in the trunk, and then drove to the old house where Old Man Shu lived.

The subordinates of the old mansion had already received a notice, and when they saw that it was the eldest young master's car, they opened the door and led him all the way. It didn't take long for others to stand in Old Man Shu's study.

"Sit down, you know, I don't like to stand and talk to people. The old man Shu behind the mahogany desk looked at Shu Yi and sighed secretly in his heart, as if he was more than ten years old in an instant.

Once, he thought that as long as he didn't say it, no one would know that this child who had been raised by his side for thirty years was not his biological son. But you don't know that there are always two or three people in this world who are always watching your every move, just waiting for the right time to throw the cards in your hand in front of you with a snap.

At this time, he was caught off guard, and Old Man Shu was really uncomfortable, and he just hoped that the person standing opposite would not say anything too cold.

Old Man Shu didn't know how to start, and Shu Yi was also a little embarrassed on his face, so after thinking about it, he still sat in his usual old seat according to the other party's words. opened his mouth, and he didn't know how to address each other for a long time. Still called "Daddy"? This title only adds to the already awkward atmosphere. If you want him to be the same as others, you can also call him Old Man Shu, or Chairman Shu, and it seems to invisibly make the two look even more angry. simply looked at the paperweight in front of him, and was distracted.

☆, 75 brothers

no matter what, in the end they have been each other's father and son for 30 years, and Shu Yi quickly adjusted his mentality. On the contrary, Old Man Shu didn't seem to be in a good state of mind at this time, and he couldn't stop playing with a white jade handle in his hand.