14

☆ 14. Artwork (14)

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Works related (14)

are making fun of him. Not to mention that he is very careful every time he does something, that is, in case the stuffing is revealed, the woman who was pregnant with his child didn't come to him early to ask for an explanation? How could it be possible to wait for his old man to find out.

"You can't be fooled by DNA testing. The old man had been observing the expression on his son's face at this time, but unfortunately he didn't see anything other than shock, "The child is almost three years old this year, and he hasn't been with his mother since he was born. "

Shu Yi feels that he is a little big, and the thing that has been going on for so long is that he rarely touches women, and he can't remember what went wrong for a while." Where is the child now, and what is his name? "

Wen Xiaobao, Old Tang said that the child's adoptive father is now working in Huatian. "Old Man Shu now feels that it is a miracle that he can still sit here and talk to his eldest son calmly. Under normal circumstances, he should have smashed all the pieces in his hand on the opponent. "I think your top priority now is to get the child back quickly, and you have to think about who the child's mother is, right?" Even if she doesn't want to raise herself, she can send us back, how can she be ruthless and give the child away?

"Hmm. Shu Yi answered, but in his heart, he seemed to have fifteen buckets up and down, and he couldn't find one to rely on. All of this came too suddenly.

Wen Ning's child, he has seen more than once, and he is indeed well taken care of by him.

Shu Yi thinks that if he is replaced by himself, he may not be able to take care of him as well as the other party.

However, did Wen Ning know that the child was not his own? Or did Wen Ning already know early on that the child was the bloodline of the Shu family, and he took it with him to give birth to him, just so that he could use the child one day in the future and get something from the Shu family? If that's the case, Wen Ning's scheming is too deep, if he continues to keep him by his side to work, sooner or later it will become a time bomb, blowing himself up and even Hua Tian.

"I'll go to Wen Ning tomorrow to talk about the child. "If he could, he really didn't want to think of Wen Ning as a bad person.

☆, 34 Tailgating

Recently, Luo Lin's messy questions have made Wen Ning very upset, but this thing told him that someone has been following him recently.

What the hell is going on?

"Rollin~? "

It's not tied to me. Luo Lin, who had regained his second-class attributes, flipped through the virtual pocket book while trying to disguise himself as an elegant scholar, "The person who is following you seems to be just coming for you." Have you offended anyone lately?

"It's the same as not saying. Wen Ning gave Luo Lin a fierce look, "Haven't you always claimed to be powerful."

"No matter how vast the supernatural power is, there are boundaries, okay, judging from the current situation, I can only guess that the other party should be from an organization like a detective agency, and he is just following you, and there is no malicious intent." Luo Lin scratched his head and put away his pocket book very boringly, "Why don't you notice that I changed my image today?"

"Don't you think I'm annoying enough now? Wen Ning stared at Luo Lin like an idiot, "Or do you think I should be happy with you now?"

"Of course... Neither! However, if I were you, you should relax now, and if you can't get rid of the person who follows you, you might as well see what the other person wants to do. "In short, you can't be frizzy. Rollin said, looking thoughtfully at the car that had been following them through the rearview mirror. The photos that were hacked by him some time ago couldn't have been taken by these people, right? It looks pretty professional.