25

☆ 25. Artwork (25)

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Works related (25)

Think, but always let him have a concept in his heart, it's good. Otherwise, it will be even more difficult to comb the extra branches on his body when he grows up.

"Oh. The child tilted his head and thought about it carefully, but he still didn't come up with a reason. simply didn't think about it anymore, and instead rubbed his little head on Wen Ning's shirt again, "Xiaobao wants to grow up quickly." ☆

, 69 Visitor

Shu Guochun watched Shu Yi follow Wang Mo to the living room, and the fingers on his knees tightened. If it weren't for Xu Jun's phone call last night, he wouldn't have been able to lock the object of suspicion here so quickly.

"Mr. Shu. Wang Mo stretched his □ slightly, looked at Shu Guochun with a smile, and sat on the sofa opposite him.

"Uncle. Shu Yi politely owed, and sat down on another sofa beside Wang Mo. After all, the two are still nominally related, and in front of outsiders, he will not be left behind.

On the other hand, Shu Guochun's face on the sofa was not so calm, and Shu Yi's appearance undoubtedly added to the reliability of the news given by Xu Jun. After all, he had sent someone to investigate the young man named Wen Ning, and Xu Jun had revealed to him intentionally or unintentionally that the relationship between Wen Ning and Shu Yi might not be ordinary.

Shu Guochun barely pulled out an ugly smile, "Rushing to visit so early is really causing trouble for Mr. Wang."

"It's okay, I have a Xi of waking up early anyway." If Mr. Shu comes in a few minutes in the morning, he can also taste the breakfast made by my chef. Wang Mo also had a smile on his face, but this smile did not reach the bottom of his eyes. In the past few years, Wang Mo's status in both the underworld and the white road has become more and more transcendent, and he really doesn't pay much attention to roles like Shu Guochun.

"Oh, I came late, and I hope to have the opportunity to taste Mr. Wang's chef's breakfast in the future. Holding back the dislike in his heart, Shu Guochun still politely rounded the scene. Even if he is now anxious about his son's disappearance.

"Well, then I'll ask the cook to prepare more varieties in advance. "

Mr. Wang is polite.

"I can't talk about it, I don't know what happened to Mr. Shu coming over so early? "Being polite with a stranger or something, it's not very suitable for Wang Mo's character, so I just said it directly, so I could send people away earlier.

This one......

Shu Guochun's fingers moved slightly, thinking, do you want him to say it directly? This is for him to ask the other party directly, is my son in your hands?

"Why, is there something difficult to speak? Wang Mo waited for two minutes, and saw that Shu Guochun didn't mean to speak, so he simply led him verbally, "Since Mr. Shu is here, if you have something to say, you might as well say it directly, it's delaying everyone's time."

Seeing that Wang Mo had said everything to this point, Shu Guochun gritted his teeth, simply broke the jar, and asked Wang Mo directly: "The dog disappeared in S City yesterday, and the person sent to find it later reported that there were traces of a hot weapon exchange at the scene." Shu is not talented, he knows that S City is also Mr. Wang's territory, I don't know, can I help in the next favor?

"Looking for someone?" Wang Mo glanced at his hanging arm, compared to the injuries he had suffered, the kid had only been locked up in the basement for one night, and he was really unwilling to tell his family about his whereabouts before he could get angry. S City is indeed my good territory, but if you want to find someone, it's not like you can find it. Mr. Shu needs to give me some more time.