3

☆ 3. Artwork (3)

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related to the work (3) It's

my son who has done a good job of protective measures, and it is estimated that he can't hide from a knock on his head at this time.

Thinking of the thrill just now, he naturally couldn't forget his son's aggrieved little eyes, and Wen Ning felt uncomfortable. I think his baby has grown so big from birth to growth, and he hasn't been so frightened, what if he falls ill in the future?

Luo Lin, who had almost integrated with Wen Ning, shivered gorgeously after reading what his master was thinking at this time, but fortunately, he couldn't appear in a virtual state at this time, otherwise Wen Ning would definitely be able to see the embarrassment on the face of the biological brain he bought at a high price. Just Wen Xiaobao's leather child will be scared by a small rear-end accident? It was really going to rain that day!

"Oh, is that kid okay now? If not, take it to the hospital for a check-up. "You can't treat a child like an adult.

☆, rear-ended Xu Jun and the driver who were traveling with the second

pair obviously didn't expect that their always cold-faced boss would take the initiative to talk to someone at this time, and at this time, they looked at Wen Ning with a little bit of scrutiny in their eyes. This really can't blame them for being too curious, but the object who can provide them with gossip this time is Shu Yi! The odds are too small.

Wen Ning's eyes narrowed slightly, and he mocked in his heart, he really knew how to pretend.

"I'd love to go if it's convenient, but you guys are in a hurry, right? The corners of

Shu Yi's mouth rose slightly, "Secretary Xu, I'll go back to the company myself in a while, and you stay and wait for the matter to be over before leaving." If necessary, take the gentleman and his child to the hospital for a check-up.

"I see. Although Xu Jun responded with a businesslike attitude, he went through the information he knew about Wen Ning in his heart, wondering that the two should have no other intersection except the one he knew! Why does it seem that the boss has a particularly warm attitude towards him? There are □.

Shu Yi didn't know that he had been made of all kinds of colored images by his subordinates in his heart, and he took his briefcase and left in a taxi. He really had an urgent matter today, otherwise he would have liked to give himself a two-hour vacation and wait for the accident to be dealt with before leaving. However, leaving Xu Jun behind seems to be a bit petty.

Wen Ning saw that Xu Jun saw that the taxi that Shu Yi was riding was gone, so he turned around and looked at himself, and became more and more dissatisfied with these two people.

"Alright, two gentlemen, what are you going to do with my car? Wen Ning stretched out his hand and patted Hyundai, who was afraid that his back butt would be knocked into a small piece of Hyundai, and then glanced at the other party's Audi, which only damaged one headlight, and asked coldly.

At this moment, the fire of gossip in Xu Jun's heart was burning, and naturally he wouldn't mind Wen Ning's cool tone too much, "This kind of thing, it's all public and reasonable, and mother-in-law says that mother-in-law is reasonable, the safest way is to be like you said before, let's call the traffic police to deal with it." I'll accompany you to the hospital for a check-up when I'm done early. As he spoke, he motioned to the driver to step aside to make a phone call, but instead sat on the front cover of the Audi with a very leisurely ass and posed like I wanted to talk to you.