6

☆ 6. Artwork (6)

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related works (6)

Xiaobao knows that he feels sorry for his father when he is so young, and his father is so happy, our Xiaobao has grown up. He parked the car in the garage, carried his things in one hand, and held his son in his arms in the other, "Let's go, let's go home now!" Look, Dad bought your favorite chicken and shrimp, we eat Coke chicken and sweet and sour shrimp at night, tomorrow morning Dad will make some more for Xiaobao to bring to your grandfather Tang's house, so that they can also taste Dad's craftsmanship, okay?

"Do you really eat Coke chicken and prawns?" Xiaobao wants to eat a lot. Wen Xiaobao looked at the bag in Wen Ning's other hand, and instantly threw all those unhappy things to Java.

"Well, I eat a lot, but only this once, otherwise our cute little treasure will become a little fat man. "

Cut, people are not little fat people, the fat one is Tang Xu, ugly to death, fleshy and meaty." Wen Xiaobao heard his father say that if he ate too much, he would become a little fat man like Tang Xu, and frowned in disgust, "Then I'll just eat a little bit, I guess don't become fat."

Wen Ning laughed silently, and he knew that this trick would definitely work.

That night, Wen Ning cleaned up the kitchen, coaxed Xiaobao to play for a while, and saw that his son was completely asleep, so he took out his mobile phone and went to the balcony to dial Tang Yan's phone.

"What's going on?

"What's going on? Tang Yan pretended to be stupid.

"I heard what Xiaobao said, you said that you want to accept him as a son-in-law. Hey, I said, which one are you singing? Wen Ning didn't have time to play with him, so he went straight to the point.

Tang Yan smiled on the other end of the phone, "I didn't sing any of it, I just envy you!" I discussed with Shao Hui and planned to find a surrogate mother. It's best to have a daughter, so you can recruit your Xiaobao as a son-in-law!

"Scared me, I thought you were stealing people outside with Shao Hui behind your back."

"Go, go, can you say something nice, am I that kind of person!" Hey, I'll tell you about the business, you know it anyway, let's discuss? "

No, I can't. Wen Ning strangled Tang Yan's words in his stomach without even thinking about it.

"What's not to do? Our relationship is so good, what's wrong with setting a baby kiss for the children! Tang Yan was a little unhappy.

"Just because you don't know where your daughter is now, that's not going to work! Besides, what's the use of setting them down now, in case the children don't look right in the future, who do you go to cry to! "

Cut~! Tang Yan rolled his eyes on the other end of the phone, "You wait, I promise to give birth to a girl who is loved by everyone and blooms as soon as possible." If you don't look up and look down, I don't believe that your little treasure can not be moved.

"That's also many years later, don't talk too much! By the way, how did you suddenly figure it out? "

This-" Tang Yan pulled a long tone, satisfying Wen Ning's appetite, "I can't tell you this, anyway, I just figured it out." I'm going to talk to my family Shao Hui about having a baby.

Wen Ning stared at the hung up phone and was stunned, and reached out to touch his belly. Time flies so fast, I didn't expect that in a blink of an eye, my son was remembered by others. If he hadn't gone to that party back then, and hadn't had a relationship with the person he didn't even remember because he drank too much, wouldn't he be where he is today? However, he is still quite looking forward to Tang Yan and Shao Hui wanting to have children, and when the children are brought back in the future, it should be the beginning of the suffering of the two of them.