five

{HEY GUYS SORRY THE UPDATE IS LATE TODAY, THESE ARE MY REASONS: I STARTED READING THIS BRALLON FIC AND LIKE IT ALL WENT DOWNHILL FROM THERE AND BEFORE I KNEW IT IT WAS 9 AT NIGHT AND SO YEAH THEN I WROTE TWO CHAPTERS

THEN MY GRANDMA'S INTERNET QUIT WORKING SO I HAD TO WAIT UNTIL TONIGHT TO POST IT

ENJOY THIS JOSHLER AF CHAPTER BYE}

June 4th, 2015

"You know, my birthday is in 2 weeks and a few days, why did I buy you stuff?" I teased and Amber rolled her eyes. "Because, I'm a princess. And don't worry, I have your birthday covered, loser." She said and I smiled, glad she didn't forget like everyone else. I didn't say anything back, just scrolling through twitter. She was typing away furiously on her laptop and I scrunched my eyebrows together.

"What are you typing so violently over there?"

"Oh, nothing." She smirked and diverted her eyes back to the screen. She has always been a devious little girl. Well, not little, she is 15...

Tyler and I had been texting non-stop since I had first texted him. We were slowly but surely learning more about each other and getting closer, yet I hadn't seen him since the mall that day. I want to see him, but I'm too shy to ask.

Tyler has also been really flirty, I learned quickly that he is very confident when it comes to me. Other things, I don't know. Though we had been learning a lot about each other, I still haven't broken down his walls. I understood why, though. I would never force him to tell me anything about himself he didn't want to if he wasn't ready.

I told Tyler I was gay, and he was totally okay with it and I was relieved. He said he is straight, but now wasn't quite sure since he saw me... The thing is I don't know if he is joking or not. He was probably joking.

"We should hang out again today, the other day was really fun!" Amber says excitedly, and I smile. "Sure, just let me know what you want to do."

"Okay, we can go get dinner. I need to talk to you about something important." She said and she looked anxious and didn't meet my eyes. "Okay, kiddo."

"Great! I'm going to go get ready!" She then went upstairs. I nodded.

I then got a text from Tyler.

'hey josh. We should hang out. And by hang out I mean make out *over exaggerated wink*' –tyler

I blushed and locked my phone for a minute, shocked at what he said. He is so flirty, I always find myself blushing when he speaks. I grinned, typing a response. Now, I can't be too flirty back, but I have to play along with it.

'I mean, if you want to tyler *smirking and winking emoji* I should come over to your house' –josh

I probably sound desperate but I kind of am... for Tyler anyway. I have such a huge crush on him even though I've only known him for 5 days. I'm the kind of person who falls for people easily...

'yes, i want!! But can we hang out at ur house instead??' –tyler

It was a little odd that he'd rather come over here, there is nothing really to do here. But I wouldn't bother him about.

'okay, sounds good. When are you gonna come??' –josh

'come, haha... Uh, probs in an hour or so. Text me the address!!" –tyler

My heart fluttered. Wait, crap. I literally just made plans with Amber like 2 minutes ago, and now I have to cancel!

"Hey, Amber!" I called and she ran down the stairs. "Yes?"