Chapter 7 - It was you

Cha Eun Woo's POV:

The next day I woke up at 7:00 am to the sound of my alarm beeping loudly.

I groaned and was about to turn it off and get few extra minutes of sleep when I suddenly threw off the covers and jumped out of the bed in realization.

I'd be seeing Moon Ga Young today.

In an instant, my tune had changed. I was actually looking forward to going to work.

An hour later..

I had just gotten out of the shower and was unsure what jacket to wear with my sweater when I saw it.

The shopping bag with my jacket that Moon Ga Young had taken the time to carefully fold and wash for me.

I beamed as I grabbed the bag and took out it's contents. As I placed my arms through the sleeves of the jacket I remembered placing it around her shoulders on the rooftop.

She looked so comfortable in my jacket.

And I couldn't wait to see her.

A couple hours later..

I was on set in my costume, my eyes darting around in search of her.

That's when I saw her reading her lines out loud to someone.

I came closer in curiosity.

Then my mood darkened.

It was another male actor.

A handsome one in fact. His face was flawless not a wrinkle in sight. He had dark brown hair the colour of dark chocolate and wore piercings and a costume similar to mine.

I suddenly felt the urge to push him out of the way and grab Moon Ga Young's arm and run away with her.

What was this feeling? Was it... jealousy?

Moon Ga Young's POV:

I felt my eyes on me as I came to the end of my script.

I looked up and saw him.

It was Lee Dong Min.

He looked handsome yet smart with his jet-black hair and school blazer.

I could feel my face begin to redden remembering our previous interactions.

I shook the feeling off.

We're co-stars. It would be unprofessional to feel this way towards him. But I knew him before we became co-stars.

Argh! Why does everything have to be so complicated?

He came closer and looked at me worriedly.

"Noona, are you okay?" He asked.

He then leaned towards my ear and whispered: "Is he bothering you? I'll try to get rid of him for you."

I could feel my body shiver from the feeling of his warm breath on my skin.

I shook my head.

"No, it's fine. He was helping me go through my script. We have a scene together." I explained.

Perhaps I was imagining it, but I saw a faint look of disappointment on his face.

As if he wanted to get rid of the man.

A/N: Webtoons are comics that originated in South Korea that are meant to be read on smartphones.

Maybe I read too many webtoons in my spare time, there's no way Eun Woo would be jealous.

Or would he?

Just then the director bursted into the room and clapped his hands to get our attention.

"Alright! Filming starts now, everyone get into starting positions and the cameras will start rolling!" He called out.

Thoughts about Eun Woo quickly forgotten, along with the rest of the actors and actresses I scrambled into my starting position and recited my lines.

A few hours later after filming..

"Great job everyone! Let's have an 90 minute lunch break and then we'll be back after the break to film more scenes!" said the Director.

I made my way out of the set with Eun Woo who walked alongside with me.

"Thank goodness, I'm exhausted and starving!" I thought to myself as my stomach on cue growled.

Eun Woo smiled in amusement at the sound of my stomach's growl.

He then put his hands in his pockets as if he was looking for something.

He then pulled out a chocolate bar.

But surprisingly, that wasn't what caught my eye.

As he had pulled the bar from his pocket to offer me it, a small scrap of shiny ribbon fell out of his pocket identical to the one on the giftbox from my secret admirer.

"No way..." I thought to myself in astonishment as I crouched down to pick up the ribbon.

Eun Woo was my secret admirer?!

Confirming my suspicions, Eun Woo suddenly looked quite shy and was scratching his neck in embarrassment.

"So it was you!" I exclaimed still surprised.

He sighed with his eyes and mouth crinkling up into a smile.

"Yes, it was me... I wish you didn't end up finding it out in this way. I was planning to confess to you once I knew whether you felt the same way..." He admitted before shyly turning away from me.

Suddenly, I felt a sudden surge of courage.

Before I could stop myself, I grabbed Lee Dong Min's wrist and pulled him towards me.

He looked at me like a startled puppy.

"I do," I told him.

"I've felt the same way about you for a while Eun Woo..." I confessed.

The next thing I knew, he had his arms around my waist and we were kissing.

I felt a surge of happiness in his arms to know that our love wasn't one-sided.

And that my secret admirer was none other than Cha Eun Woo.

End of Chapter 7